Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » FIFA Soccer 13 » What players will you buy for your Ultimate Team » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina Borussia Dortmund Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester Verona Genoa Heart of Midlothian Casillas Inter Juventus Siena Lyon Pescara Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town Sunderland AFC Sampdoria Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese Van Der Vaart
Note to Guests: Hey!

Please read the FIFA 13 Rules and Guidelines before posting to ensure that your posts do not breach any of the existing sitewide or forum-specific rules and regulations.

Also, it is extremely beneficial to everyone if posts are easy to read and comprehend. Correct spelling and basic punctuation make posts seem less clustered and promotes a good image of the poster. Additionally, it is easier to get your point across if your post is easy to understand.

hideOriginal Post

Jul 14, 12 at 7:13amstanDRFC

Just curious who you'll buy in your FUT team next year.

i'll be looking at Kagawa, Podolski and Giroud

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 18, 12 at 9:35pm
Chad

Whatever I can get in Bronze packs at first. I have more fun with bad teams it seems because it makes it more of a challenge, haha. Plus when you find a bronze player that isn't too shabby it always feels kinda cool. Like you found a diamond in the rough.

Jul 18, 12 at 6:20pm
Tommy Vercetti

Probably will build my team around Özil or Xabi Alonso.

Jul 17, 12 at 6:01am
Mufc_Mark

I will gor either Premier League or Brazil League, looking forward to seeing Kagawa to be in my team also want to try out some French League due to Lavezzi , Ibra , Thiago Silva, and Gourcuff

Jul 15, 12 at 10:56am
Wilbz

Going to try and get a team of my gems from FM. Nangis, Niang, Ramirez, Dodo, Luis Guilherme, Romario, Sanogo, Jali, Anderson. Well that's if they are on the game.

Jul 15, 12 at 7:57am
KillaAshley

At first a BPL team like I do every year. When I get more coins maybe a Chelsea or Brazilian team

Jul 15, 12 at 6:45am
sUpErGiNi77

I'd make the Newcastle squad then maybe an England squad then sign Kagawa and Podolski

Jul 15, 12 at 6:19am
Spanish Wizard

I normally go for a Bronze team so whoever the best bronze players are on the game I'll sign.

Jul 15, 12 at 5:48am
C0N0RH_AFC

Chiellini, Ramos, Pepe and Kompany will be tanks once again, and probably rated even higher this year. Silva won't be as expensive this time however seeing as he'll be playing for PSG. Not sure which two of those five I will end up with yet. Not overly bothered about GK or full-backs, Coentrao could be a decent option though.

Attack wise I will probably end up going through most of the best players eventually anyway, will have to wait and see what the ratings are tbh.

Jul 15, 12 at 4:17am
HoodedSolidSnake

quote ToonUltra
quote HoodedSolidSnake
Ozil, Hulk... and of course Heskey.
I don't think that Heskey would be in Ultimate Team if he doesn't find a club before a certain date.

Will be looking to make a Newcastle team for starters, maybe making a Brazillian team if I get enough coins. Will be looking at Neymar, Elkeson, Ganso for the Brazillian team although I would like to see if Wallyson, Marcio Azevedo and the like get their ratings boosted too.

I was just kidding, and yeah, I forgot about Neymar.

Jul 15, 12 at 4:12am
ToonUltra

quote HoodedSolidSnake
Ozil, Hulk... and of course Heskey.
I don't think that Heskey would be in Ultimate Team if he doesn't find a club before a certain date.

Will be looking to make a Newcastle team for starters, maybe making a Brazillian team if I get enough coins. Will be looking at Neymar, Elkeson, Ganso for the Brazillian team although I would like to see if Wallyson, Marcio Azevedo and the like get their ratings boosted too.