Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » White Knight Chronicles II » Might get this game in a coupla days. » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jul 14, 12 at 7:02amLargerock

I'm a Soul's veteran and an action RPG lover and also love turn based,ATB fighting systems and I play final fantasies. Is this game for me?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 15, 12 at 4:16am
Largerock

quote Iron Wall
quote largerock
Alright but I don't want to play online. Then what?
If you don't want to use WKC2's online features then you're going to find yourself very limited post-story. Is there something that concerns you about the online aspect? Maybe we could answer for you.
I don't have a problem with online, it's just that my ps3 can't play online.

Jul 15, 12 at 3:55am
Iron Wall

quote largerock
If you don't want to use WKC2's online features then you're going to find yourself very limited post-story. Is there something that concerns you about the online aspect? Maybe we could answer for you.

Jul 15, 12 at 12:17am
Largerock

Jul 14, 12 at 10:22am
blaz

Just to get u prepared cuz this game is very time consuming when grinding even more then all FF together,but very satisfying when u finaly get what u need.Just make sure u are ready for it and u should also need to know there is less people playing this game every day since we aparently won't get new content. don't think i want to repel u from game i just want u to have all facts before u spend money on this game.(maybe if u got it year ago)

Jul 14, 12 at 10:04am
krishen

It's the online part of the game that attract more people IMO but I'm sure you'll enjoy it

Jul 14, 12 at 9:35am
Largerock

Alright, thanks guys.

Jul 14, 12 at 9:16am
Adrienne

quote largerock
I'm a Soul's veteran and an action RPG lover and also love turn based,ATB fighting systems and I play final fantasies. Is this game for me?
Some people have said WKC II is a lot like FF XII (never played it so I can't comment on the comparison). Like, Iron Wall said, there are a lot of YouTube videos of the game now, so it's pretty easy to get an idea of what it's like.

Jul 14, 12 at 7:18am
Iron Wall

I enjoy all the things you listed and love White Knight Chronicles 2. You should take a look at the game, watch some gameplay videos for example, get a better idea of what the game is like.

Jul 14, 12 at 7:02am
Largerock