Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » White Knight Chronicles II » Might get this game in a coupla days. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 14, 12 at 7:02amLargerock

I'm a Soul's veteran and an action RPG lover and also love turn based,ATB fighting systems and I play final fantasies. Is this game for me?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 15, 12 at 4:16am
Largerock

quote Iron Wall
quote largerock
Alright but I don't want to play online. Then what?
If you don't want to use WKC2's online features then you're going to find yourself very limited post-story. Is there something that concerns you about the online aspect? Maybe we could answer for you.
I don't have a problem with online, it's just that my ps3 can't play online.

Jul 15, 12 at 3:55am
Iron Wall

quote largerock
If you don't want to use WKC2's online features then you're going to find yourself very limited post-story. Is there something that concerns you about the online aspect? Maybe we could answer for you.

Jul 15, 12 at 12:17am
Largerock

Jul 14, 12 at 10:22am
blaz

Just to get u prepared cuz this game is very time consuming when grinding even more then all FF together,but very satisfying when u finaly get what u need.Just make sure u are ready for it and u should also need to know there is less people playing this game every day since we aparently won't get new content. don't think i want to repel u from game i just want u to have all facts before u spend money on this game.(maybe if u got it year ago)

Jul 14, 12 at 10:04am
krishen

It's the online part of the game that attract more people IMO but I'm sure you'll enjoy it

Jul 14, 12 at 9:35am
Largerock

Alright, thanks guys.

Jul 14, 12 at 9:16am
Adrienne

quote largerock
I'm a Soul's veteran and an action RPG lover and also love turn based,ATB fighting systems and I play final fantasies. Is this game for me?
Some people have said WKC II is a lot like FF XII (never played it so I can't comment on the comparison). Like, Iron Wall said, there are a lot of YouTube videos of the game now, so it's pretty easy to get an idea of what it's like.

Jul 14, 12 at 7:18am
Iron Wall

I enjoy all the things you listed and love White Knight Chronicles 2. You should take a look at the game, watch some gameplay videos for example, get a better idea of what the game is like.

Jul 14, 12 at 7:02am
Largerock