Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » TV Shows » Dexter Season 7 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 14, 12 at 6:33amThe Living Angelus

Series Recap:

Season 7 Info:
On November 21, 2011, Showtime renewed Dexter for both a seventh and eighth season, each consisting of 12 episodes. Showtime officially announced that the 7th season will premiere Sunday, September 30, 2012.

Calista Flockhart has announced that she is guest starring in the opening episode of the seventh season.

These two seasons are planned to feature a story arc spanning across both seasons and there is a possibility Louis Greene's character will be expanded on more. In the premiere episode of Season 7, it will feature a flashback to Deb and Dexter's childhood.

On April 24, it was confirmed that Ray Stevenson will guest star this season, and he is set to play the head of a Russian crime syndicate who arrives in Miami determined to find out who killed one of his associates. Jason Gedrick will appear in a multi-episode arc playing the manager of a Miami-area gentlemen’s club that becomes linked to a high-profile murder case. NBC TV Series Chuck star, Yvonne Strahovski will have a guest role in the upcoming season as well.

Season 7 Trailer:
Showtime unveiled a two minute trailer for the crowd attending the Dexter Panel at the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con.

quote Episode Listing
7x01  "Are You...?" 9/30/12
7x02 "Sunshine and Frosty Swirl" 10/7/12
7x03 "Buck the System" 10/14/12
7x04 "Run" 10/21/12
7x05 "Swim Deep" 10/28/12
7x06 "Do the Wrong Thing" 11/4/12
7x07 "Chemistry" 11/11/12
7x08 "Argentina" 11/18/12
7x09 "Helter Skelter" 11/25/12
7x10 "The Dark... Whatever" 12/2/12
7x11 "Do You See What I See" 12/9/12
7x12 "Surprise Mother*bleep*er" 12/16/12

"NO!"... oh shit, Deb gonna get got! Why didn't he just say he snapped because Travis kidnapped his son and he wanted revenge on the crazy bastard instead of the whole Rita lie he came up with? Main reason I enjoy this series is the laughable excuses he uses to get out of these predicaments, but come on, she caught him red handed, having Travis shrink wrapped the same freakin way she was in Season 1. Surely no hard on she has for her step-brother can get him cleared of this so he just walks casually away with her, his secret dusted, quietly under the rug. I've waited 6 seasons for Dexter to either get caught or for Deb to die. One or the other has to happen eventually. lol

[color=#666666]This message was edited by Golden Miru warrior(21182) on 2012-10-01T04:32:01-07:00.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 12, 13 at 5:48pm
BlackLabel

Wow June really isn't that long to wait, I cannot wait to see how this all ends.

Jan 12, 13 at 3:51pm
Golden Miru warrior

Oh shit! Assumed it would be pairing with Homeland the last week of Sept again, guess they're accepting the end game, letting it lead in to one of the many new shows this year (Ray Donovan). It'll all be over in no time at all really.

Jan 12, 13 at 3:44pm
Pedigree

If anyone is following the Dexter Facebook page, they announced Dexter to comeback on June 30th!

Jan 12, 13 at 4:47am
Reilly 31

Just finished Dexter last night. OMFG!

Jan 11, 13 at 3:16am
adamrpg

Kirbyking

I like it when the character who's usually there for comedic effect sort of 'grows into' a character with more depth. That's why I liked Masuka's serious scenes in season 2 and when dealing with all of that stolen-Ice-Truck-Killer-Hand stuff. I feel as though Masuka could be a really great character to use as a sign that "the sh** is going down" if even HE'S serious about this. Or if he's killed. That too. We've never seen Masuka mourn anyone, have we?

What I want to see is serious-Masuka scenes in season 8 - of Masuka valiantly defending Dexter from the people accusing him, maybe even thought of as working with him.

Jan 10, 13 at 8:35pm
Kirbyking

quote adamrpg
But I want more serious Masuka scenes.
What is wrong with you?

Dec 27, 12 at 8:26pm
TurrinReviewsInc

My Youtube Review of Dexter Season 7 and Speculation on the events of Dexter Season 8. Check it out and tell me your thoughts

Link to Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV661Etxrfc

In Case that Doesn't Work Link to My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TurrinReviewsInc?feature=mhee

What do you think will happen in Dexter Season 8?

Dec 25, 12 at 9:23pm
Iconic

SPOILERS

Masuka is there for the comic relief

I sort of want Quinn gone, but I guess he'll continue to live.

Batista probably won't retire now that Laguerta is dead, and I'm sure Hannah will try to kill Debra this next season again. It's gonna be interesting.

They sort of dropped the ball on the Debra Love for Dexter thing this season though.

Dec 23, 12 at 6:01pm
adamrpg

Masuka has his funny moments. But I want more serious Masuka scenes. Last time I saw Masuka having a semi-serious sub-plot was in season two, I think.

Dec 23, 12 at 3:29pm
Marc

No, Masuka is lame, so is any of the main characters who try to make punchline jokes.