Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Role Playing » General Discussion 85 : Into the Darkness » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 14, 12 at 6:28amTiger go Meow

General Discussion 85: Into the Darkness

The brand new General Discussion is now up!

If you have any Role-Play themed ideas for the next RP's general discussion please let me know, or just give them in the next few posts so I can see. Otherwise I got another D&D themed RP idea to go with ("Better Trade in those Boots of Escaping").

Remember on-topic discussion is encouraged, but not required. Don't feel shy to venture a bit off topic.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 14, 14 at 8:25am
Deathrune

Any one I guess but to do anything more than that requires moderator status.

Jul 14, 14 at 8:22am
Tancuras

Happy 2nd Birthday, GD 85!

Jul 10, 14 at 4:08pm
Amano Murokumo

Who creates the new General Discussions, now?

May 17, 14 at 2:29pm
MrRandomletters

Ideurs are good things in my experience. They usually lead to good things.

May 17, 14 at 2:22pm
Norad 2

I am working on an ideur, by the way. Inien knows more than most people at this stage. Life has been a massive distraction lately though. It will come.

May 17, 14 at 12:07pm
MrRandomletters

quote Norad 2
Like a lethargic Elder God, I rise from the depths. I'm feeling steam-punky, too. That's all I'm saying.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who likens himself to an Elder god.

Edit: Also, just wanted to point out I have 2014 posts. Thought that was cool. And Inien, I see you're in the RP 'Gifted' which I'm applying to be in. I see it's been a couple weeks since anyone posted and you were the last. If I get accepted and start posting, do you think we could keep it going? Or is it dead? It seems like a pretty interesting concept.

May 03, 14 at 4:37pm
Inien

I could go for some steampunk. I've been tossing around a few RP ideas that may or may not involve airships.

May 01, 14 at 8:54pm
Norad 2

Like a lethargic Elder God, I rise from the depths. I'm feeling steam-punky, too. That's all I'm saying.

Apr 14, 14 at 9:01pm
Lighting Blade

I still am

Apr 14, 14 at 6:38pm
Inien

quote Scott Cee
Do people still play roles 'ere?
I hope so! That's why I'm here.

Also, HELLO STRANGERS. Pleased as peas to meet you.

EDIT: Just checked the date stamps on these posts. Realized that this thread is pretty quiet! Anyone still out there?