Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » New Game Mode! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 13, 12 at 8:27pmNuke_Master14

Hey guys I just came up with a new game mode for Kid Icarus Uprising! I don't have a name for it yet but you guys can help me. Basically there are two teams: light and dark, the two teams have to try and defeat the other team, but if you die, you don't respawn until the next round. The round is over when one sides players are all defeated. Win four rounds and you win the game. So tell me what you guys think.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 22, 12 at 8:11am
sniper fi

kid icarus uprising dream story thread. search the forums

Jul 18, 12 at 8:03pm
Tempuranator

Oooh! Blast mode! You are one of three people on the small arena, with all the bombs there, and whoever makes it to the end wins and uf they survive a boom rocket, they get a weapon! And what is dream thread?

Jul 18, 12 at 7:53pm
sniper fi

another great mode↑! lets get theese on the dream story thread!

Jul 18, 12 at 7:27pm
Tempuranator

Or, one team is defense, the other team is offense, the defenders have to protect a treasure box somewhere in the lv6 map, and the defenders all have to stop the offenders from opening it. The offenders can use tricls like transparency too.

Jul 18, 12 at 6:04pm
sniper fi

i forgot infection. 1 player spawns as a infected fighter. he tries to kill other un-infected players to infect last un-infected wins

Jul 18, 12 at 8:35am
Nuke_Master14

quote sniper fi
how about sabotage? rules: each team (ight or dark) has a beacon or something like that. this is that team's spawn point. the objective is to sabotage the spawn point AKA destroy it with attacks. also if a team's players die too many times, automatic DEFEAT .
also how about king of the hill a map will have a small green area. teams will trie to stay in it to capture it. they collect points from it.
and last is juggernaught (jug-er-nau-t) 1 vs 5. yes you readit 1 VS. 5! 1: juggernaught (all skills have a boost [health speed power etc.]) 5: everyone who is NOT the juggernaught. whoever kills the juggernaught becomes it. only the juggernaught collects points for kills
The first game mode is from Call of Duty and the other 2 are from Halo.

Jul 18, 12 at 8:30am
Buster2000

Yeah, that's like every laser tag game i've ever played. So it is.

Jul 18, 12 at 8:19am
sniper fi

quote Buster2000
^ so the first is like laser tag? that would be epic.

no it would be like call of duty hq but with 2 hq thingys

Jul 17, 12 at 5:36am
Buster2000

^ so the first is like laser tag? that would be epic.

i think we should try to do some of these. We could do 3 teams on rail temple in FFA. 3 teams of 2.

Jul 16, 12 at 6:35pm
sniper fi

how about sabotage? rules: each team (ight or dark) has a beacon or something like that. this is that team's spawn point. the objective is to sabotage the spawn point AKA destroy it with attacks. also if a team's players die too many times, automatic DEFEAT .
also how about king of the hill a map will have a small green area. teams will trie to stay in it to capture it. they collect points from it.
and last is juggernaught (jug-er-nau-t) 1 vs 5. yes you readit 1 VS. 5! 1: juggernaught (all skills have a boost [health speed power etc.]) 5: everyone who is NOT the juggernaught. whoever kills the juggernaught becomes it. only the juggernaught collects points for kills