Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Corsair Vengeance C70 Gaming Case Review » Post Reply

profile  discussion board  

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 20, 12 at 10:39pm

Can the case run push/pull with the H100?

Jul 16, 12 at 10:59pm
Emaster MK

Really not a fan of cases without useless amount of led lights and robotic design. This case looks more suitable for warfare uses.

Jul 12, 12 at 7:32pm

Yeah. When I saw the case the other day online, I liked it. It's pure Boot To Ass! I like the rugged look.

Jul 12, 12 at 5:01pm

Corsair's Vengeance branding is one familiar to gamers, and the C70 marks the product line's first case for the enthusiast market. In Corsair's book, that means it's gotta sport a rugged military look, but the case promises to be plenty beefy inside too, with more features than the average gamer can shake a stick at.