Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Rage of Bahamut » Rage of Bahamut Beginners Guide » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to our Rage of Bahamut forum, to maximize your experience we do encourage that you register to gain access to PM functions and other user abilities to enhance your experience on the site.Commenting on a recent transaction or posting a scam alert?

[Good Feedback] | [Negative Feedback]

Warning: By participating here, you acknowledge and accept that your details may be added to the Official Trading Blacklist at the discretion of moderators in the event of our community filing reports of bad trading experiences with you or for any other reason they deem appropriate.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 12, 12 at 10:21amJerry101

Here is a quick start guide for all of you that are thinking about or are just starting Rage of Bahamut (RoB).

First off you need to download the app from any apple or android app store and install it on your mobile device. After you sign up and enter your info, you will be asked which alignment you want to be. This is less important than you may think. You can still join any order (guild), have friends of other alignments, or generally interact between alignments with no problem at all. The only bonus to the alignment is that eventually you want all of your cards to be of that same alignment to get a small bonus during PvP. For the most part each alignment has the same type of cards and you can put together a decent deck no matter what you choose. For the particular people, there is a very slight edge for each alignments as follows:

God: Balanced
Man: Defense
Demon: Offense

Once you are done choosing alignment you will be sent to the tutorial, which is very straight forward. Before the end of the tutorial you will be asked to enter a referral code. This is your only chance to do so and you get some great starting bonuses if you do (A rare Angelic Knight card and 100,000 rupies). Every code gets you the same bonuses, so don't be fooled by people who say otherwise. Please use my code if you like the guide My code is ipz66764

Now the fun begins!

I'll start with questing and leveling since this is where you'll be spending your time until at least level 10. First of all, I will try to explain the attribute points.

Stamina: This is how much energy you have to participate in quests. Each time you do a quest you use a certain amount of stamina. Stamina recharges at 1 per 1 minute.

Attack Power: This is used to attack other players in PvP. This does not make you stronger per se. When you build your decks, there required powers of each card. This is how much it costs to use the card either for attack or defense. When you attack another player, it deducts the amount that your cards cost to use from your Attack Power. Attack Power recharges at 1 per 1 minute

Defense Power: This is used to defend yourself from other players' attacks. Again, like Attack Power, Defense Power does not make you any stronger. So long as you have enough Defense Power to use the cards in your deck, you will be able to attempt a defense. The other player may still be stronger and defeat you, but at least you are able to give it a try. Defense Power is used up differently than Attack Power in that every defense you do deducts only 10 Defense Power despite how much it costs to use your deck. Defense Power recharges at 1 per 1 minute.

Now there are several ways to obtain more attribute points and I will list them briefly here:

5 attribute points each time you add a fellow
3 attribute points each time you level up
1 attribute point each time you complete a quest section

I will go onto fellows in a little bit, but first...initial questing and leveling!

cont...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 21, 14 at 2:32pm
Tim3

I have a newbie question. After an event is done do the precious rocks and diamonds go away or can you keep them for future events?

Thanks!

Apr 23, 14 at 7:18pm
Horcajo

Really nice

Jun 13, 13 at 6:10pm
babypo0ms

quote SneakyPete
I have a question. Why does anybody put any points in DEF at all? I'm a pretty new player, and I noticed a consistent thing, it's dang near impossible to get honor points because all I ever find are players with 10 def which only nets me 1-3 honor.

Same goes with holy war, can't earn much for holy war points if the order you attack is filled with people that only have 10 def. Sure, attack me 20 times and claim your 60 points max.

The only reason I can think of putting anything in defense is if you can build a CRAZY strong defense deck and gain honor through people attacking you, but you probably better be stupid strong and have a bunch of def over and above...
It's either that or feeder accounts. There is a lot of feeder accounts in the game.

Jun 03, 13 at 8:17pm
Annastique

nice guide

Jan 24, 13 at 9:54am
SneakyPete

I have a question. Why does anybody put any points in DEF at all? I'm a pretty new player, and I noticed a consistent thing, it's dang near impossible to get honor points because all I ever find are players with 10 def which only nets me 1-3 honor.

Same goes with holy war, can't earn much for holy war points if the order you attack is filled with people that only have 10 def. Sure, attack me 20 times and claim your 60 points max.

The only reason I can think of putting anything in defense is if you can build a CRAZY strong defense deck and gain honor through people attacking you, but you probably better be stupid strong and have a bunch of def over and above...

Dec 02, 12 at 9:42pm
Brandonla1224

Use referal code zra15382

Nov 18, 12 at 1:23pm
jamkvonx

Hi everyone, there is a new game out thats giving all the other card games a run for their money. Everything is animated and the music isnt some crappy boring tune. The cards a VERY appealing and the gameplay is very smooth. it just started up so here is you change to be in the top 100!! I made it there twice this week, now Im sitting at 140. Come and give it a try. I wont waste anyone's time. IT IS DEFINITELY WORTH IT!!!

Just trust me on this try it out with my code: CM5LNHA

It's not stupid trash, just try it and see. After that add me ign: jamkvonx

Nov 18, 12 at 12:34pm
rokea

I hope no one fell to the message posted right above, it's an obvious scam. This thread started good, but now that ppl are posting junk and scams and that it's the first sticky, it's becoming more dangerous than anything else. Can someone clean it up and lock it?

Nov 18, 12 at 8:40am
Gamehacking.org

Send your username and password to gamehacking.org@gmail.com

Our team has made a script that uses you server Id number to get you hp, cw, and magic circles .

Send the number of items desired to our email address .

We will not do anything over 500 items at a time to keep the chances of your account being banned low.

Nov 18, 12 at 4:41am
Daithomas24

That are only has a two stage evolution path thus it is impossible to make a 6 card evolution. You can also only obtain two of those.

Also with regards to events, these days there are so many users that have ka going systems and spend real life money on game items it makes it impossible to profit from the rewards of the event.
My suggestion is not to participate in events and pick up the rewards afterwords on the bazaar as they won't have that much value.
From personal experience I spent almost 1000hp during the last holy war and missed out on top tier rewards by 4 spots in the last 1minute. The reward for top tier was only worth 250-300hp anyway so I should have waited and bought a ff satan instead if wasting my time and resources trying to beat the cheaters.