Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] » New Worlds » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Keyblade Sora

hideOriginal Post

Jul 12, 12 at 9:47amSigma

In case anyone here didn't already know, the worlds for this game are up on the Kingdom Hearts Wiki website. The worlds featured in this game are going to be:

• Destiny Islands
  • La Cité des Cloches (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
  • Prankster's Paradise (Pinocchio)
  • Radiant Garden
  • Traverse Town
  • Country of the Musketeers (Three Musketeers)
  • Symphony of Sorcery (Fantasia)
  • The Grid (Tron)
  • Disney Castle
  • Keyblade Graveyard
  • Mysterious Tower
  • The World That Never Was

I'm liking that Traverse Town and Radiant Garden are back, and the Grid looks amazing in this game. :3

So what's everyone else's opinions on the worlds announced for this game?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 29, 12 at 6:53am
Midnight Rockers

The grid , when i first saw it , i thought "OMG the makers have officially screwed up" although im pretty excited, ive heard that sora helps Quorra
Plus wasnt sora already a program?

Radiant garden - does this mean more of organisation 13 s normal people? , plus with possibly seeing xeanort as terra *shivers*,

keyblade graveyard - it would be plain creepy if Venita's spirit was still there

Jul 29, 12 at 3:36am
Nagato

I'm really interested in this 'Keyblade Graveyard', because of the history behind it.

Jul 29, 12 at 3:03am
SoraCloud

Really excited for the Three Musketeer world, I'm pretty sure its going to be a favorite of mind. The Keyblade Graveyard is already a favorite of mine from BBS because the scenery is just so epic.

Jul 24, 12 at 4:56pm
nathanx

cant wait till the grid is there. sora as a program XD

Jul 13, 12 at 9:44pm
Sigma

Yeah, I love Pete fights, mostly because he is so stupid. I love his character, but in the game it's just... I don't even know. xD

Jul 13, 12 at 7:12pm
Legendary Boss Hunter

That's a shame. It would of been really nice to have a throwback to having them as partners with them being partners for just world, but I guess getting to fight Pete again makes up for it a little bit.

Jul 13, 12 at 6:19pm
Sigma

Haha, fighting Pete is always fun. Oh, and after some research, turns out Donald and Goofy aren't in your party, and they instead appear at the world with King Mickey (those three musketeers).

Jul 13, 12 at 2:56pm
Legendary Boss Hunter

Yeah Country of the Musketeers does look good. And it'll be even better beating up Pete in it since you can never go wrong with a fight with him.

Jul 13, 12 at 1:00pm
Sigma

Oh, and another world i'm really looking forward to is the Country of the Musketeers. From what I've seen, it looks like you get to have Donald and Goofy as partners, or at least you get to see them again when you go there.

And Markimus_123 I can't wait for Traverse Town again too, I love that place.

Jul 13, 12 at 7:51am
Millennium Master

Good choice of worlds especially the Keyblade Graveyard from Birth By Sleep.