Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] » Requests, Feedback and Suggestions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Keyblade Sora

hideOriginal Post

Jul 11, 12 at 5:45pmSymphonic Abyss

Hi guys! With the game getting closer to release, I thought it'd be best to make a thread to centralize all of our demands to the guys in charge. This thread is for you to use if you have any thoughts or suggestions for the forum, or even want to say something about how the forum is being run and how the community's going.

Gotenks, would you mind stickying this thread when you get the chance? It'd also be cool if you could get a "spoiler" tag in the forums for members who don't want to be spoiled after the European release soon! ^^'

Forum Moderators:

Team Hydro Aura
RPG/Adventure [3DS] Section Moderator
[Send NeoPM]

Aurigae
3DS Games Category Moderator
[Send NeoPM]

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 15, 13 at 3:05am
Aurigae

Sure thing Sigma! =D

Aug 14, 13 at 7:31pm
Sigma

Heya Amsey, would you mind replacing Castlevania in the Sub-Forums with KH3? I know it isn't my call anymore, but yeah. xD

Apr 28, 13 at 8:00pm
SoraCloud

*cough cough* hey guys....

Apr 04, 13 at 6:29am
Fluidity

Ew, no throwing up on the forums plz.

Thanks guys. It's such a pretty header, it'd be a shame to have lost it.

Apr 03, 13 at 8:29pm
Gotenks

It's all your fault Fluidity!

Cheers Amy. I threw it back up!

Apr 03, 13 at 8:12pm
Amy

Sorry, I wiped my Photobucket stuff since Photobucket went to hell XD. I've got all my stuff backed up on dropbox (y).

Apr 03, 13 at 8:00pm
Fluidity

Lol we have to wait to hear from Amy and hope she has a copy backed up. Maybe Sigma does idk. I tagged you and Brad to put it up if/when the file is recovered. Dur. :3

Apr 03, 13 at 7:58pm
Virtue

How does one go about fixing something that has been removed? You know how I am with this header stuff..

Apr 03, 13 at 7:53pm
Fluidity

It seems as though we've lost our header and this is like the only one I hadn't backed up at the time. Amy Virtue Gotenks fix it.

Feb 13, 13 at 8:54pm
Gotenks

I'll hold you both to that Sigma and Virtue. If either of you falter then I will reference that post.

Thank you for the hard work and time you put into this forum Brady. The forum survived for a while which is a good thing and you did your best with it.