Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless Headset Review » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 13, 12 at 9:16pm
ashantiqua

itd be interesting to see them compared to some comparably priced 'hifi' cans, too.

hifi ftw

Jul 13, 12 at 8:42pm
hotheadheat

Thank you for a great review. I havf been looking for a new headset and i think this has helped me make a decision.

Jul 12, 12 at 10:57am
Cryonicstate

Thank you for reading our reviews and the suggestion!

Jul 12, 12 at 3:14am
hiigaran

if i may make a suggestion, id suggest that the next time a headset, or a set of speakers are reviewed, a frequency sweep is done on them to see if the frequency response really is as advertised. speaking of which, 100hz is a pretty high frequency to begin on. in any case, im not really a fan of wireless stuff because of their batteries (which of course is something that cannot be fixed unless we get wireless electricity).

Jul 11, 12 at 5:01pm
leochan

Corsair aims to take gaming, music and movie sound quality to the next level with its Vengeance 2000 wireless headset. We put both operational range and of course the audio quality to the test in our latest headset review.