Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Tales of Xillia » Favorite Future Character? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the Tales of Xillia forum! Hope you stick around and have a great time here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Apple Gel Colette Genis Kratos Lemon Gel Life Bottle Lloyd Melange Gel Milla Miracle Gel Orange Gel Pineapple Gel Presea Raine Sheena Zelos

hideOriginal Post

Jul 11, 12 at 12:55pmFauve

From the main characters (Tipo included) , which one looks like they will become your favorite?

I'm thinking either Milla or Alvin. I'm leaning towards Millia though. She's the master of the four spirits, uses a sword, and appears to be pretty bad-ass from what I've seen of her. Her play style also looks pretty fun.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 15, 12 at 11:11am
Vicarious

Something about fist fighting characters always has intrigued me for some reason. I don't know why though, just seems so damn awesome to me.

Jul 15, 12 at 9:10am
Wolverine527

My favorites will probably be Millia or Alvin. Millia's fighting style seems similar to that of a Magic Knight the way her spells work and Alvin's style seems pretty cool too. I'll still probably use Jude,but I've never been too crazy about characters who fight with their fists,I usually prefer swordsmen or mages...

Jul 12, 12 at 11:56pm
Vicarious

Jude looks really tight and I love his fighting style so I am going to have to go with him as my favorite.

Aslo The Masterman since I am the section mod I still am technically the mod of that forum.

Jul 12, 12 at 5:43pm
Fauve

The Pursuit You're not the moderator for Tales of Graces anymore? Noooo! I got demoted to from the wiki moderator position too for whatever reason. Probably because I wasn't making enough edits. Anyway, sure thing! If someone wants to tell me how to make the images smaller, that'd be great. Or Pursuit, since you're a mod, if you want to do it, I wouldn't complain.

Jude Mathis

Milla Maxwell

Alvin

Leia Rolando

Rowen J. Ilbert

Elise Lutas (with Tipo)

Jul 11, 12 at 10:17pm
Vicarious

The Masterman Wanna post some good pictures up for me?

Jul 11, 12 at 12:55pm
Fauve

From the main characters (Tipo included) , which one looks like they will become your favorite?

I'm thinking either Milla or Alvin. I'm leaning towards Millia though. She's the master of the four spirits, uses a sword, and appears to be pretty bad-ass from what I've seen of her. Her play style also looks pretty fun.