Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » How do you not lose your games? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DS Logo Animal Crossing New Leaf Castlevania Lord of Shadow Cooking Mama DKC Returns 3D Dead or Alive Dimensions Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Fire Emblem Awakening Harvest Moon A New Beginning Kid Icarus Uprising Luigis Mansion Dark Moon Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Mario Kart 7 Dream Team Monster Hunter 4 New Super Mario Bros 2 Amsey Sigma Squiggle Heibai Swampert X Eiche Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Pokemon X Pokemon Y Project X Zone Resident Evil Revelations Rune Factory 4 Mario 3D Land Shin Megami Tensei IV Sonic Generations Star Fox 64 3D Paper Mario Sticker Star Tales of the Abyss

hideOriginal Post

Jul 10, 12 at 1:34pmthewatermeloncult

I am a very disorganized person and I keep losing my 3DS/DS games. How do you keep track of your games? This is really starting to frustrate me because I can't find From the Abyss and Ocarina of Time .

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 27, 12 at 4:25pm
Ellipsis

Simple, don't leave them lying around... keep them all in the same place. Maybe in a big bag/case, or dedicate a shelf or something to the games kept in their cases with manuals and such.

And as for the GameBoy game slot, no, not really. I did once when I only had a few because I had at the time lost a bunch, and I thought they weren't worth a whole new shelf, but I found the others and they were all reunited in their own cases on their own shelf.

Touching story, isn't it?

Jul 26, 12 at 6:15am
bbb7002004

I have all my booklets for GC/Wii/DS/3DS in their original cases, while I store my cartridge manuals in the box my Wii came in. I store all my handheld accessories in my Wii box.

Jul 26, 12 at 12:32am
Zombie_Barioth

Not me never used the ones for memory cards either, the games I have the box to are on the top shelf my rack. What did you guys do with the booklets and stuff anyway?

Jul 25, 12 at 6:03am
bbb7002004

I don't. I have a really nice case for all my GBA games that I keep on a bookshelf. I think I may have used them once or twice to store a game. I still have all my GBA game boxes broken down and stored as well.

Jul 25, 12 at 12:08am
Big A2

Speaking of which, does anyone actually a use those GBA cartidge slots in DS cases?

Jul 24, 12 at 10:07pm
Wheat

Just keep all of them in a bag or in their cases. I store all of mine next to my Wii games on one of the shelves of the stand for my TV. If you keep 'em all together and don't just leave them lying around (trust me it's not that hard) you'll be fine.

Jul 20, 12 at 3:30pm
Jimmy007

I have a case where I keep all of mine. I also don't understand why people can't just put their games away. How hard is it to take a couple of seconds to put a game back in it's case or in a drawer? *sigh*

Jul 20, 12 at 5:48am
Nagato

I use a special folder. I made it!

Jul 19, 12 at 8:34pm
metal_prisioner

quote bond007106
I'm thinking that we don't have quite the same definition of carpet in our heads. In fact, I'm thinking that you're using the wrong word.
A carpet is a fabric floor covering. It's flat; you can't store anything in it. And if you stored discs on it, they'd get horribly scratched in no time at all.
What you're talking about seems to be some sort of bag or case or folder. Definitely not a carpet, though.
Yeah, sorry, I just notice the mistake, lol. Is just that in spanish "carpeta" also means folder so I got confused and put carpet (took the "a" from the word) so that's why it felt ok in my mind, but yeah, I use a 100 CD Folder that I bought 3 years ago, It was 12 bucks I think, But it really helps... Again, sorry for the mistake.

Jul 19, 12 at 8:21pm
Seeker X

Pretty sure that keeping the game cases helps you out organizing all of them really. You'd hate to get Vita games, they're the size of memory sticks...actually they practically ARE memory sticks. Still got all my DS Castlevania games in OoE's case though.