Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Magic: The Gathering » Duels 2013 promo codes to unlock 100 cards » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jul 10, 12 at 7:14amchautemoc

If you want 100 free cards for Duels 2013, enter the Player Status screen, click the 'Promo' section on the right/middle, and enter these codes:

1 - FNMDGP

2 - KWPMZW

3 - MWTMJP

4 - WMKFGC

5 - NCTFJN

6 - GDZDJC

7 - HTRNPW

8 - FXGJDW

9 - PCNKGR

10 - GPCRSX

Details here if you want 'em http://www.neoseeker.com/news/19783-magic-the-gathering-duels-2013-card-unlock-codes-revealed/

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 05, 13 at 6:38pm
Jeremy

quote Sefunmi
How to unlock card
How to unlock card
How to unlock card
What do you mean? The instructions are in the OP.

Jan 05, 13 at 1:30am
Sefunmi

How to unlock card
How to unlock card
How to unlock card

Sep 30, 12 at 6:34pm
Mightyquinninwky

quote chautemoc
If you want 100 free cards for Duels 2013, enter the Player Status screen, click the 'Promo' section on the right/middle, and enter these codes:

Details here if you want 'em http://www.neoseeker.com/news/19783-magic-the-gathering-duels-2013-card-unlock-codes-revealed/
Thanks for the info!! Will be well used!!!

"Did it matter? Does it now?" Robert Hunter

Sep 30, 12 at 6:31pm
Mightyquinninwky

quote Shinobi_razor
i wish they werent auto foiled though. personally i'm not a huge fan of foils and in the paper cards game when i have a foil card, i have only 1 and i like it to be the "commander" of the deck (not referring to EDH) like a planeswalker or one of the fatty creatures. guess i'm just weird or something.
Yep!

"Sauce for the goose..."

Jul 11, 12 at 11:49pm
Jeremy

Wow, cool. Thanks, Chautemoc!

Jul 10, 12 at 12:27pm
Shinobi_razor

i wish they werent auto foiled though. personally i'm not a huge fan of foils and in the paper cards game when i have a foil card, i have only 1 and i like it to be the "commander" of the deck (not referring to EDH) like a planeswalker or one of the fatty creatures. guess i'm just weird or something.

Jul 10, 12 at 7:14am
chautemoc

1 - FNMDGP

2 - KWPMZW

3 - MWTMJP

4 - WMKFGC

5 - NCTFJN

6 - GDZDJC

7 - HTRNPW

8 - FXGJDW

9 - PCNKGR

10 - GPCRSX