markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina Borussia Dortmund Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester Verona Genoa Heart of Midlothian Casillas Inter Juventus Siena Lyon Pescara Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town Sunderland AFC Sampdoria Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese Van Der Vaart
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jul 10, 12 at 6:06amTommo

New video gives us a brief insight into the modes that will be on PES 2013 -

Don't understand the need for all this widget nonsense, considering you can just message people on Live or PSN. The training mode at the start of the video looks good and extensively detailed though - tackling doesn't look horrendous on the basis of that footage n'all. This MyPES stuff could be worthwhile provided it doesn't get overrun by cheaters/hackers/virgins. The best news was the changes they're doing to Football Life modes, the item shop sounds great (although a stopwatch to improve speed training made me rofl sufficiently). All in all it seems like they're rounding a few things out with slight adjustments whilst introducing a few new concepts which, if done well, will definitely help the series progress.

The video got me thinking though, what sorta modes would you like to see? HORSE? Heeds and vods (Headers and volleys...)? World cup singles?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 26, 12 at 6:09am
Pmc44444

Master League needs to be good I really didnt like it in 2012 so lets step it up konami training needs to be better cmon konami you need to beat Fifa! But as well remember the challenges from pes 5 were you had to shoot free kicks etc. into rings bring that back I was playing pes 5 yesterday and really enjoyed!

Jul 19, 12 at 6:44am
Tommo

Updated first post with new video.

Same the newest video's so short, was hoping for a sneak peak of some online or Copa Libertadores and a bit more of the Football Life modes but seems we'll have to wait it out.

Chuffed to see you can garner a bit o'power behind shots from long range now. This manual passing bizznizz looks like a piece of piss n'all now they're giving us arrows to guide us; I'll probably use them to start off with but I don't see where the challenge is in that tbh. Suppose it's just the PES equivalent to stabilisers on a bicycle.

Jul 17, 12 at 11:06am
Cmm

quote Highbury Highs
What do you mean?

I just said you will be able to see your own arrows when playing.

If your offline friend wants to play with the arrows on, just punch him. Sounds silly but it's true. Arrows are only there really to help you out when learning to play with the new manual control system.

Sorry, i misread.

Jul 17, 12 at 10:01am
Highbury Highs

What do you mean?

I just said you will be able to see your own arrows when playing.

If your offline friend wants to play with the arrows on, just punch him. Sounds silly but it's true. Arrows are only there really to help you out when learning to play with the new manual control system.

Jul 17, 12 at 8:24am
Cmm

quote Highbury Highs

I'm sure you'll just be able to see your arrows, too. Seeing where your opponent is about to play the ball would just be ridiculous.

How is that possible when you are playing with your friend not online?

Jul 17, 12 at 7:44am
Highbury Highs

You can turn off the arrows if you want to. They may even be switched off to begin with.

I'm sure you'll just be able to see your arrows, too. Seeing where your opponent is about to play the ball would just be ridiculous.

Jul 17, 12 at 7:18am
Cmm

Episode 2 is short, i was expecting like 5 mins . I really don't like the arrow pointing where or which side your are going to take a kick and that will definitely help my opponent knowing my decision and does the sound of the ball sounds different this time?

Jul 17, 12 at 7:08am
Highbury Highs

I reckon they'll announce the demo this week and release it next week...

That's just a guess though.

As for the video; the shooting works as well as it looks. Such an improvement from recent years.

Jul 17, 12 at 5:51am
Chelskiman

HH was right, it is short, lol. Still, things seem to be coming along nicely, which is very pleasing!

Jul 17, 12 at 5:36am
Parmar1993

quote Chelskiman
quote Highbury Highs

Demo release coming soon btw; demo announcement coming even sooner.

How soon?
not sure about the demo but the new video came out 2 hours ago.