Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » Featured Character: Pit » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!

hideOriginal Post

Jul 09, 12 at 9:32pmSymphonic Abyss

Pit - the commander of the centurion army! We all know him, we all (well, most of us) love him, and we've all played as him! =) This angel was sent down from Skyworld and Lady Palutena to stop the Underworld Army as they wreak havoc upon Earth and the humans. However, many (and I do mean many) other creatures try and stop him - the Forces of Nature and the Aurum troops mainly, as well as a few independent monsters. It just seems like this angel's never gonna get any time off...however, with his twenty-five year break, he doesn't really deserve any time off, now does he?

What are your opinions on Palutena's personal guardian himself, Pit? Do you think we need to see more of him soon? Maybe he'll appear in Super Smash Bros. 4 on the Nintendo Wii U and the Nintendo 3DS! Is it possible that he'll ever get another game just to himself? And be honest here, who's better: Pit or Dark Pit?

Did you like the battle with Pit featured in the Ring of Chaos chapter? How many times did you lose that battle? Admit it, Pit was strangely stubborn as a boss. You can play as him and get creamed all the time in Land Battle, but when you faced him as a boss, you died at least once. You know you did. Would you have changed anything about his character? I loved his video game references throughout the game actually. =D That was a great addition to the story, and it really kept me going whenever I got bored.

Have you ever played as him in Super Smash Bros. Brawl? Was he your main even?

Learn more about this angel on his wiki page at the Kid Icarus NeoWiki!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 21, 12 at 8:57am
BlaZing TempeSt

quote Advait
Yeah Blaze? We'll see!
Come at me bro.

quote Symphonic Abyss
Cameo Appearance(s): Notably, Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Thats the cameo you chose? What about Super Smash Bros. Melee, he was in that too, I mean sure, he was just a trophy, but it was a nice trophy. He had a combover.

Jul 14, 12 at 9:43am
Advait

Yeah Blaze? We'll see!
Ash: Pikachu! I chose you!
Pikachu: Pika Pi!
Palutena: Pit! I chose you!
Pit: Of course you do! You have no other person in your entire army that stands a chance!!!

Jul 14, 12 at 5:50am
BlaZing TempeSt

quote Team Hydro Aura
I'd use him occasionally in Brawl, but never as a main. Falco and Ike stole that spot <3
I ALWAYS use him in Brawl, he's my favourite character, despite his easily dodgeable final smash, and I always win with him too. (mostly )

Jul 14, 12 at 5:37am
Advait

I HATE Pit. I just hate that Optimism, although he CAN be funny. I sometimes use him in SSBB, but then again, Pikachu electrocuted him...

Jul 14, 12 at 12:30am
Epsalon X

I really like his personality. He is hilarious, and kinda how I expected to be. His character design was really well done, and he actually is my main in Smash Bros Brawl. I use him more than anyone else.

Jul 11, 12 at 12:35pm
Team Hydro Aura

As a character, I adore Pit. XD Tbh, he's actually a protagonist that I really like... a lot of times, the protagonist ends up being one of my least favorite characters, but Pit is just so lovable o3o

I'd use him occasionally in Brawl, but never as a main. Falco and Ike stole that spot <3

But I hate the Skyworld stage. Haaate itttt D:

Jul 11, 12 at 9:01am
sniper fi

he is the number ONE charecter

Jul 09, 12 at 9:32pm
Symphonic Abyss

Pit - the commander of the centurion army! We all know him, we all (well, most of us) love him, and we've all played as him! =) This angel was sent down from Skyworld and Lady Palutena to stop the Underworld Army as they wreak havoc upon Earth and the humans. However, many (and I do mean many) other creatures try and stop him - the Forces of Nature and the Aurum troops mainly, as well as a few independent monsters. It just seems like this angel's never gonna get any time off...however, with his twenty-five year break, he doesn't really deserve any time off, now does he?

What are your opinions on Palutena's personal guardian himself, Pit? Do you think we need to see more of him soon? Maybe he'll appear in Super Smash Bros. 4 on the Nintendo Wii U and the Nintendo 3DS! Is it possible that he'll ever get another game just to himself? And be honest here, who's better: Pit or Dark Pit?

Did you like the battle with Pit featured in the Ring of Chaos chapter? How many times did you lose that battle? Admit it, Pit was strangely stubborn as a boss. You can play as him and get creamed all the time in Land Battle, but when you faced him as a boss, you died at least once. You know you did. Would you have changed anything about his character? I loved his video game references throughout the game actually. =D That was a great addition to the story, and it really kept me going whenever I got bored.

Have you ever played as him in Super Smash Bros. Brawl? Was he your main even?

Learn more about this angel on his wiki page at the Kid Icarus NeoWiki!