Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » JTAG, Hacks and Bullying » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Jul 09, 12 at 8:40pmMOPARmage

My little brother is getting bullied by a kid at school who says he has a jtag and is threatening to hack my brother's xbox live account. Apparently this kid invited a bunch of people to a private lobby and had a "hack" where you shot up in to the air after being hit with a bullet..I dont know if this makes him legit or not. I know nothing about hacking so is this something I should be concerned about?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 20, 12 at 1:44pm
C0N0RH_AFC

Sounds like a bit of harmless trolling tbh.

Jul 16, 12 at 12:45pm
Thunder Shot

quote bionicle1995
quote Thunder Shot
Was that lovely thought aimed at the suicial part lol? But yeah anyways they have them anti-bully company things, so I'm sure they would step in. It depends though if he touchs you at the end of the day I suppose, but name calling can be really irratating if it's none stop for let's say like years or something. I think everyone should just stick up for them selves really and show the bullys that they aren't taking no shit and that they are not whimps.
It was aimed at the pint where laws would count "he deserved it" as a suitable defence.

As someone who has been bullied for a large chunk of their childhood (I was the unpopular guy at school, too geeky for the cool kids, but not geeky enough for the geeks. So i was the odd one that just got picked on. It didnt help that my voice didnt break till I was 15. In the end I got over it by smashing a kid over the head with my lunchbox (he ended up getting stitches, but it was hilarious). Not saying thats the right way, but it was my way. Try peaceful ways before you resort to bashing peoples heads in though.
Yeah I got bullied all the way from Year 3 to Year 11, yeah I did that to some kid in Year 5. Hit him over the head with a lunch box, then a year later I hit some kid over the head with a Tennis racket, the hard ones you'll find from your local shop haha. At least I got some revenge in my childhood, a year later again in Year 7 I started having fights on kids who picked on me, the mid year of Year 10 and Year 11 weren't that bad, everything was calmed down and to your try peaceful ways, I only hit them unless they are piss taking or if they touch me.

Jul 14, 12 at 2:43pm
bionicle1995

quote Thunder Shot
Was that lovely thought aimed at the suicial part lol? But yeah anyways they have them anti-bully company things, so I'm sure they would step in. It depends though if he touchs you at the end of the day I suppose, but name calling can be really irratating if it's none stop for let's say like years or something. I think everyone should just stick up for them selves really and show the bullys that they aren't taking no shit and that they are not whimps.
It was aimed at the pint where laws would count "he deserved it" as a suitable defence.

As someone who has been bullied for a large chunk of their childhood (I was the unpopular guy at school, too geeky for the cool kids, but not geeky enough for the geeks. So i was the odd one that just got picked on. It didnt help that my voice didnt break till I was 15. In the end I got over it by smashing a kid over the head with my lunchbox (he ended up getting stitches, but it was hilarious). Not saying thats the right way, but it was my way. Try peaceful ways before you resort to bashing peoples heads in though.

Jul 14, 12 at 1:38pm
Cashis

ITT: imbeciles

Jul 14, 12 at 11:19am
Guugley

quote Ajax
Yeah, things like, you know, your race, were things you got bullied for in the old days...
It's just such a redundant threat, it's so insignificant.

Jul 14, 12 at 11:15am
Thunder Shot

quote bionicle1995
quote Thunder Shot
Sorry read the rest of my older post, I was still editing it. Only reason I would personally smash someone's stuff is if it really were offensive, and yeah annoying someone can go to far, if it's been caused in school right there and then, then that person getting bullied could possibly be thinking of suicidal thoughts. Clearly I wouldn't kill someone, injuring them in some sort of way yes. Most judges would probably tell bully he deserves it, depending on how serious it is.
Its a lovely thought but UK law (as far as i know) doesnt work under "he deserved it". We follow the rules whatever the need.

Jul 14, 12 at 11:09am
bionicle1995

quote Thunder Shot
Sorry read the rest of my older post, I was still editing it. Only reason I would personally smash someone's stuff is if it really were offensive, and yeah annoying someone can go to far, if it's been caused in school right there and then, then that person getting bullied could possibly be thinking of suicidal thoughts. Clearly I wouldn't kill someone, injuring them in some sort of way yes. Most judges would probably tell bully he deserves it, depending on how serious it is.
Its a lovely thought but UK law (as far as i know) doesnt work under "he deserved it". We follow the rules whatever the need.

Jul 14, 12 at 11:07am
Thunder Shot

quote bionicle1995
quote Thunder Shot
quote bionicle1995
quote ragecardssalesman
ya i would invite the little shit over and just destroy his xbox, controllers, keep his games and his hard drive and enjoy your new j tag lol
What are you retarded? Do trhat and you will almost certainly get in trouble with the law. Best thing to do is just ignore the bitch. He is almost certainly all talk. Ive had about 50 people threaten to hack my ps3 and i have never had any problems. If he doesnt leave him alone then go hit him. But dont go smashing his stuff or you will end up in more trouble than its worth.
Who cares if you smash the bully's stuff up, you can just tell the police or whoever that he is being bullying you and cyber bullying for the past how ever long he's been doing it for. If that kid is really getting under his skin then he should go ahead and knock the shit out of him, can't stand bullys, hope they all die.
You would still get in equal trouble. Smashing someones stuff does not get ignored because of bullying. The only case where that would work is if someone is attacking you and in self defense you kill them/injure them. You cant get out of a criminal sentence because someone was annoying you.

Jul 14, 12 at 11:03am
bionicle1995

quote Thunder Shot
quote bionicle1995
quote ragecardssalesman
ya i would invite the little shit over and just destroy his xbox, controllers, keep his games and his hard drive and enjoy your new j tag lol
What are you retarded? Do trhat and you will almost certainly get in trouble with the law. Best thing to do is just ignore the bitch. He is almost certainly all talk. Ive had about 50 people threaten to hack my ps3 and i have never had any problems. If he doesnt leave him alone then go hit him. But dont go smashing his stuff or you will end up in more trouble than its worth.
Who cares if you smash the bully's stuff up, you can just tell the police or whoever that he is being bullying you and cyber bullying for the past how ever long he's been doing it for. If that kid is really getting under his skin then he should go ahead and knock the shit out of him, can't stand bullys, hope they all die.
You would still get in equal trouble. Smashing someones stuff does not get ignored because of bullying. The only case where that would work is if someone is attacking you and in self defense you kill them/injure them. You cant get out of a criminal sentence because someone was annoying you.

Jul 14, 12 at 10:59am
Thunder Shot

quote bionicle1995
quote ragecardssalesman
Who cares if you smash the bully's stuff up, you can just tell the police or whoever that he is being bullying you and cyber bullying for the past how ever long he's been doing it for. If that kid is really getting under his skin then he should go ahead and knock the shit out of him, can't stand bullys, hope they all die. But other than that I think the xbox thing is nothing to worry about really, everyone says that online nowadays, if he really had it, he would of done it by now. Plus the only time you should hit them as well is if they touch you or start doing personal name calling.