Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » Featured Clan » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 09, 12 at 8:28pmSymphonic Abyss

Hey guys! With the new clan rules, comes new features for clans. One is the Featured Clan Award! Every month, I will go through and choose one clan to be the featured clan. =D This can be for different categories, including Best Rule-Abiding Clan, Best OP, Best Community, Best Battlers, Best Activity...so many more things as well! I'll be announcing the first one tonight, so keep a close eye out!

All featured clans get a little post from me in this thread explaining why they're the featured clan for the month, as well as a little something underneath their thread title! If you guys would like to nominate the Featured Clan of the Month, send me a PM with their clan title in the title of the message. =) All nominations are accepted, but don't nominate your clan unless you have a good reason to back it up. The one for this month has already been chosen, so go ahead and start nomination for next month.

This is not replacing Featured Thread, but it interacts more with the community than Featured Thread. So this should be a big community booster, and it'll hopefully allow members to have more fun. You can use this thread to congratulate the clan, or you can go to the clan thread itself.

Thanks guys!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 05, 12 at 8:42pm
Fluidity

You seem to think that in order to be a good clan you need to post tons and be really active. While it's something worth mentioning and will definitely catch our eye, it's not the only thing taken into consideration. If you post a lot just to keep up and the quality is crappy, it won't work in your favor. Just saying, there's a lot more than just activity that goes into selecting a clan.

Aug 04, 12 at 7:18pm
nathanx

quote Buster2000
i'd say ATU is the best fighting clan. The reason we aren't that active is cuz we battle ALL DAY.
tru dat

Aug 02, 12 at 7:27pm
Artsy

su-su-su-sweet! Like I said in the clan, you're all awesome and you should be very proud Blaze.

Aug 02, 12 at 3:56am
Capaldi

Wow, thanks, its an honour! I'd like to thank my parents, for always believing me, and my friends, etc.

Aug 02, 12 at 12:20am
Advait

YEAH!!!!!! Woo! We did it!
Cheers Blazing Tempest!

Aug 01, 12 at 7:44pm
bloodyvamp

Oh yeah good job fellow clan members! I knew it would be us!

Aug 01, 12 at 6:04pm
Nuke_Master14

YES! we're the featured clan WOOO!

Aug 01, 12 at 5:56pm
Buster2000

how do you make your writing so small THA? i'd say ATU is the best fighting clan. The reason we aren't that active is cuz we battle ALL DAY.

Congratz though allies!

Aug 01, 12 at 5:37pm
Team Hydro Aura

Congratz, guys! Most definitely well deserved!
makes me wonder who will get it next month

Aug 01, 12 at 5:32pm
dmd leader

woohoo best clan ever [ever=this month]