Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » Shoes Shoes Shoes » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Gracie Rudy KK Slider Poppy Present Tex Acorn Rotten Acorn Wallpaper Small Acorn Tangy Umbrella Goldie Stitches Apple Axe Tangy Beau Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Bluebear Candy Cheri Cherries Chief Coconut DJ KK Durian Pond Smelt Fishing Rod Fossil Gold Roses Golden Axe Golden Fishing Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Pink Ribbon Sweets House Gracie Gyroid Bamboo Seed Mango Kicks Kiki Isabelle Purple Ribbon Leif Lemon Lychee Melba Bell Bag Net Tom Nook T and T Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Orange Peach Pear Persimmon Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Pitfall Seed Pudge Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Party Popper Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Snapper Red Tulips Redd Reese Leaf Shirt Shovel Skye Slingshot Perfect Apple Cherry Watering Can White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Wolfgang Lobo Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Large Acorn

hideOriginal Post

Jul 09, 12 at 1:12pmMollygraser

what shoes do you think willbe in the new shoe store

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 26, 12 at 9:39am
Uvailable

quote Pikachu
Some of the content will be changed. But it doesn't take long to translate, really. I agree with what Ground said before and they're probably holding back to not have it interfere with Wii U sales right now. But you'd think they would bring it sometime between December - March with those record sales
If we had a December release, they'd make so much money for the Holidays. Probably too late for that, now, though.

Nov 26, 12 at 8:14am
Pikachu

Some of the content will be changed. But it doesn't take long to translate, really. I agree with what Ground said before and they're probably holding back to not have it interfere with Wii U sales right now. But you'd think they would bring it sometime between December - March with those record sales :(

Nov 25, 12 at 7:29pm
Uvailable

quote snow
I agree, I thnk I've had this reserved for 2 years
We need the game already xD
The only logical reason I could think of for them not giving us a release date would be because maybe it isn't ready yet. Fully translated, etc. I don't know.

Nov 25, 12 at 6:22pm
snow

I agree, I thnk I've had this reserved for 2 years
We need the game already xD

Nov 25, 12 at 6:06pm
Uvailable

I just want a release date. The more new information we find, the more I wish they'd just tell us already!

Nov 25, 12 at 4:16pm
snow

Carole I'm 38 and play games and have been around neo for a long time. When I tell the kids how old I am, I haven't been treated nice. I keep it to my self unless someone ask, it's nice seeing some older people around XD

I think it's cool you can go barefoot, my character will be barefoot sometimes

Nov 23, 12 at 2:46pm
Pikachu

Your character can actually go barefoot whenever you wish them too. Even in the middle of winter c:
I plan on using mostly boots depending on there color. I also saw some ballerina shoes that were cute as well :D

Nov 22, 12 at 7:39pm
Carole

quote Fluidity
I admire Carole and her love for games (AC, what good taste) at her age; it's so awesome. I wish more people were like her.

As for shoes, I can't wait to get boots for the snowy weather. I always felt bad for my AC characters trudging through the snow in their little sneakers. ._.

Aw, thank you. I played games a lot way back when (1980's and early 1990's), but then got all caught up in my career and family, and didn't have the time for games or anything else that I wanted to do. Life was good but pretty much no "me time" back then. So now that I am 64 and retired, at last I have more time to play video games and there are sure some good ones available to play while I wait for New Leaf!

I agree, boots would be great for snowy weather! I usually make sure there is a knit cap available for my character when winter approaches.

Dressing for the weather is sometimes a little tough. When it is raining hard, I usually put an explorer hat on my character when fishing since we cannot hold an umbrella and a fishing pole both at once.

It would be nice if our characters could go barefoot in the summer and while swimming!

Nov 21, 12 at 8:55pm
Fluidity

I admire Carole and her love for games (AC, what good taste) at her age; it's so awesome. I wish more people were like her.

As for shoes, I can't wait to get boots for the snowy weather. I always felt bad for my AC characters trudging through the snow in their little sneakers. ._.

Nov 21, 12 at 11:29am
Uvailable

quote Carole
quote Pikachu
Haha well Carol, you are not the only older person who enjoys games. If I remember correctly, Keiichi (spelling?) is 54 and Gaming Geezer is around 55+

The details on the shoes this time around is actually pretty clear when they showed the first preview of the male character long ago, I could clearly see he had on some of the modern sneakers we wear ("we" as in most teens and young adults) and you could see the laces and things on boots. Plus, according to some of the jap members, you can even see tufts of due sticking out on some of the furrier members of AC:NL.
How cute!! I am going to LOVE the shoes. I think they are so cute on ACCF. Glad to hear that some other older people have the good sense to enjoy video games in their spare time.
There is no age limit in video games! I look forward to playing with all of you and visiting your towns once NL hits the market. Carole, we should play CF some time.