Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » Big Elder Dragon Jewel » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Jul 09, 12 at 3:03amgn_x00

So, what are the most useful item that need this thing?
so far the one that catch my attention are:
Akantor Chaos Bow
Mizuha Helm (+5 hear protect for HGE custom armor set)
Gennie Lamp
(Chameleos LBG)
Absolute bow

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 14, 13 at 11:05pm
paladinslayer101

I would go for either Absolute Bow or Akantor Chaos Bow
I currently have both though the hardest to get was clearly the Absolute Bow(LBG Not really a Bow)
Considering u need 4 ThckWhtFatlisScl 2 StrWhtFatalisWng 2 Ukanlos Stone and incredibly 5 BigEDragonJewels
So if u want both i go for the Aka Chaos Bow 1st then use it to farm for the Absolute Bow

And 1 strange tip for the BigEDragonJewels either im just lucky or this really works filled my inventory with all the items u can get from G Rank Chameleos except BigEDragonJewels and in just one run i got 3 1 from carve and 2 from rewards I used full Golden moon armor with the luck booster skill.

(Note:Ever since this happened ive used this technique and i get BigEDragonJewels more often)

Jul 11, 12 at 1:28pm
RaThaLoS 123 MhFu

That is strange....wth? Don't give up.

Jul 11, 12 at 12:19am
gn_x00

strange thing. somehow chameleos g-rank horn is rarer than BEDJ for me...
I keep farming for the horn and I get a lot of BEDJ...
dunno if I should be happy or not... the desire sensor is strange...

Jul 10, 12 at 1:49pm
RaThaLoS 123 MhFu

Ouch, go for it though, you like bowguns don't you? It's your choice you choose.

Jul 09, 12 at 8:07am
gn_x00

quote Rathalos_123_mhfu
Ok to get it, fight a chameleos, you need a highly affective fire element weapon.
When I fought it I used Wyvern blade 'Camelia'
I suggest using full Ceanataur Z with defence jewel.

no, it is much more easier with punishment blade with Ceanataur Z gemmed for EAU.
The formula is simple:
Punishment Blade + Good armor skill + Mega juice + DD the back leg = flinch lock Cham + Dead Cham

quote Rathalos_123_mhfu

I think Akantor Chaos bow, I have multiple reasons why that is.
1. Easy owning all kinds of Fatalis
2. It's the best bow in this game
3. If you have barrage piercing, you get rapid lvl5 which is phenomanal for a bow.

and yeah, while I don't agree with your 2nd reason (it is not the best bow because using dragon bows on rajang for example is a bad idea. it is better if you use raw bow or ice bow), ACB is a must have in the game.
what about the gennie lamp? 3 slot, 30% affinity, shot all elemental, and even have dragon s (will be handy to break teo's horn for example)

Jul 09, 12 at 7:47am
RaThaLoS 123 MhFu

Ok to get it, fight a chameleos, you need a highly affective fire element weapon.
When I fought it I used Wyvern blade 'Camelia'
I suggest using full Ceanataur Z with defence jewel.

I think Akantor Chaos bow, I have multiple reasons why that is.
1. Easy owning all kinds of Fatalis
2. It's the best bow in this game
3. If you have barrage piercing, you get rapid lvl5 which is phenomanal for a bow.

Jul 09, 12 at 3:03am
gn_x00

So, what are the most useful item that need this thing?
so far the one that catch my attention are:
Akantor Chaos Bow
Mizuha Helm (+5 hear protect for HGE custom armor set)
Gennie Lamp
(Chameleos LBG)
Absolute bow