Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Rage of Bahamut » Rage of Bahamut - Suggestions / Feedback and Updates » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to our Rage of Bahamut forum, to maximize your experience we do encourage that you register to gain access to PM functions and other user abilities to enhance your experience on the site.Commenting on a recent transaction or posting a scam alert?

[Good Feedback] | [Negative Feedback]

Warning: By participating here, you acknowledge and accept that your details may be added to the Official Trading Blacklist at the discretion of moderators in the event of our community filing reports of bad trading experiences with you or for any other reason they deem appropriate.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 08, 12 at 2:08pmVeGiTAX2

Hello,

I am VeGiTAX2, or if you don't like nicknames you can just refer to me as Gabe. I'm one of the site Super Moderators for Neoseeker and also part of our editorial team. I wanted to open a dialogue with you guys to try and tackle this place and see if we can make it easier for everyone to enjoy and navigate through.

F2P / Referral games like this and even LoL are a bit of uncharted territory for us but we'd like to allow you guys to promote your codes and trades as best as possible. If this means creating dedicated sticky threads, developing prefixes or other things then so be it if that makes for a better experience

Consider this an open discussion with the community if you will and drop your feedback or suggestions here and I'll do my best to help you guys have a thriving area.

To elaborate on the prefixes we have prefix tagging on this site so that you could label your threads with their designated purposes.

[Trade]
[For Sale]
[Referral]
[Activations]

and so on as needed, sorting at the top of the forum would allow you to find threads around your needs with less digging involved.

I attempted to give the game a shot already but I haven't had much time to spend on leveling outside of the basic tutorial and first quest, I'll do my best to play catch up in the meantime.

Cheers,
-Veg

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 13, 13 at 9:45pm
babypo0ms

This forum should have an app.

Apr 29, 13 at 9:52pm
VeGiTAX2

Also just wanted to note that trusted trader statuses will be retired soon. The new system is a global list vs local lists and will follow you to any game even on other platforms (PC, Console) that support trading or even physical goods as seen in our buying and selling forum. Our Feedback and Suggestion global forum is there for you guys to pitch any suggestions or ways we can evolve this new system to meet the needs of the growing community here.

Thank you!
-Veg

Apr 23, 13 at 6:59am
I_sell_HP

quote VeGiTAX2
Allowing the forum to function as it does while keeping the topics contained. We do the same thing in any forum, you wouldn't want a bunch of bro's coming in to post flood about Gears of War and Call of Duty and we expect the same user courtesy.

If you have problems with the existence of the forum or the community itself and wish not to participate, you're free to remove yourself at any point. I'm pretty sure the people here don't come on to be blasted about how they play the game with their own time.

Originally posted <time datetime="2012-09-06T08:08:00-07:00"><!-- date="2012-09-06 15:08" zone="Z" -->Sep 06, 2012 08:08am (PST)</time>

Well played...well played. Show that mobage guy who runs things round here! Lol

Mar 05, 13 at 1:11am
looper

quote pacemaker
What's this referral code business? It's not very clear. Is it like a pyramid scheme?
http://wiki.rageofbahamut.com/Referral

might be outdated but you get the idea, right? for more info click on your "get orchis" banner in the game...

Jan 26, 13 at 1:00am
pacemaker

What's this referral code business? It's not very clear. Is it like a pyramid scheme?

Oct 22, 12 at 10:58am
whatitdo

quote danoglidis
Hi there. I'm basically new in this game. My username is unpaiktable86. I have to make you two suggestions, about making this game better.

1)You could add one more item. A kind of potion that will be very expensive. When you use this potion, your next battle will be a training battle. You will not loose PWR and you will not get +1 win or loose.

2)At the rival list, there could be a "delete" button on the side...
hm #1 seems like the old, check a guys deck to make sure you can beat it- trick

Oct 19, 12 at 8:33pm
danoglidis

Hi there. I'm basically new in this game. My username is unpaiktable86. I have to make you two suggestions, about making this game better.

1)You could add one more item. A kind of potion that will be very expensive. When you use this potion, your next battle will be a training battle. You will not loose PWR and you will not get +1 win or loose.

2)At the rival list, there could be a "delete" button on the side...

Oct 16, 12 at 1:29pm
ArDem805

I hope you see this VegitaX2, I have a request

This forum works okay, it is great for what its purpose is, with as much safeguard as possible we can create. I want to give you props for that first and foremost, because it has benefited me tremendously.

What I wish to suggest is a chatboard. I don't know whether or not it is possible on here. I am just going off of the fact that, before the bazaar exploded trading, robforums had a great chatroom service, moving around 500 people at any given time. Given the nature and use of this website, I figure a chat room would benefit everyone with a much more fluid and efficient communication means, as well as providing insight for any and all newcomers who have questions.

Here is an example chatroom, which is easy to use and simple, it was, and is robforums' current chatroom, but dead now do to the bazaar. Since mostly account selling and buying goes on here, I believe it would help out greatly.

robforums.chatango.com
you can also find a embedded chatroom on robforums' site, idk how they did that, but it would be awesome if we could do that here too!

Sep 17, 12 at 4:29pm
VeGiTAX2

Sorry for the bump, merged two topic threads together to turn this into a better or more effective feedback area for you guys.

Sep 17, 12 at 4:27pm
VeGiTAX2

Allowing the forum to function as it does while keeping the topics contained. We do the same thing in any forum, you wouldn't want a bunch of bro's coming in to post flood about Gears of War and Call of Duty and we expect the same user courtesy.

If you have problems with the existence of the forum or the community itself and wish not to participate, you're free to remove yourself at any point. I'm pretty sure the people here don't come on to be blasted about how they play the game with their own time.

Originally posted