Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » How to play this game Online?? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Brachydios Dara Amadyura Gore Magala Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Selregios Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 30, 12 at 3:04pm
RaThaLoS 123 MhFu

re boosted for silver rath

Jul 22, 12 at 4:05am
RaThaLoS 123 MhFu

Boosted fur phantomtsuki

Jul 11, 12 at 2:11am
nith

first off do you have a PS3 that can be connected by ethernet cable to your broadband service?

If no
I can't help you but you can still play via other gateway devices like x-link kai. Try searching for that and you will need a wi-fi max kit or other wireless access point device for your psp

if yes
you no longer need a japanese account to play online. Sony have wised up and included ad-hoc party for all territories. You need to log on to psn and search for it its there somewhere and available in english hooray!

Once you have that downloaded then follow the instructions in the second vid posted by rathalos above. It works in exactly the same way I think but i haven't watched the whole vid

Jul 08, 12 at 5:26am
RaThaLoS 123 MhFu

You need adhoc (Which can only be download in Japanese acount,)
Step 1. Make a Japanese acount
Step 2. Download adhoc. Note: The writing will be in japanese.
Step 3. Forgot, here watch this it'll tell ya!

Part 2

Jul 08, 12 at 12:28am
Savirez

I'm wanted to play this game with the people around the globe, but I never know how to do it...
anybody know how??