Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Amazing Spider-Man » PS3 users that would like the Vigilante costume, click here. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 07, 12 at 6:51pmThe Stinger

http://amoe.prizelogic.com/Login/94beab76-277b-40c0-92ee-1ef804d2be99

Click the above link, and fill out the form. This will get you a list of game codes sent to your email within about 1-2 minutes.

Click the following link and enter your codes.

http://www.carlsjr.com/theamazingspiderman

Ive confirmed this works. The first code I entered gave me digital wallpapers, and the second code I entered gave me a code to unlock the suit on PSN. I dont have a PS3, so it was a wasted code.

If you dont get it right off, the official rules say you can play up to five times daily. I dont know if thats five codes, or five lists of codes. In any case, you could always start again with a different email address and try again. This will work for approximately the next 2 weeks.

Looks like Ill be paying when it is released later on XBL.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 19, 14 at 3:42pm
johnnyhustle619

my email is jhustle911@hotmail.com

Jan 19, 14 at 3:41pm
johnnyhustle619

can I lease have the code for my 7 year old son? he wont let me be until I get it ..... lol really tho please!!!

Jan 18, 13 at 7:58am
Anthony Gil

i already have the game i just want the code for the ps3 my email is ygil1989@aol.com

Jan 16, 13 at 6:20am
mca_z

Can I get the code please? mca_z@hotmail.com

Dec 03, 12 at 12:31pm
ellsdamarvelman

Here is my code... free with dvd.. i dont have the game or a ps3 so if it doesnt work that because you've been beaten to it...

7LCL-LDNJ-46LP

Oct 05, 12 at 2:52pm
emaN harfharfharf

IWANTTHEVIGILANTESUITPLEASEHELPMEPLZPLZPLZ!!!!!!!IMBEGGINGYOUFORALLTHATISGOODANDHOLYINTHISWOTLDPLEASEJUST"F"INGHELPME!!!

Thanks.

Sep 29, 12 at 8:45pm
bee

send me the code for vigilante suit

Sep 26, 12 at 8:02pm
The One Who Likes Fr

TheStinger The Stinger pimpinwhiteninja pimpinwhiteninja Hey, I know i'm way late as the original post was posted on july 7th... But I just got this and really really want the vigilante suit. But your link is no longer giving them out. So is there any other way (without buying it

Sep 20, 12 at 10:02am
Swesthaver

Can some one send me the code for the vigilante suit plz and Ty

Sep 20, 12 at 9:59am
Swesthaver

Can some one send me the code for the vigilante suit