Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time » WoT website finally open » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 06, 12 at 10:38amkratoscar2011

http://www.atlus.com/growlanserpsp/

At last ATLUS, i love you much more now.

Daveyd
CoarseDragon
izanagi_the_creator
Quetzalcoatl
Guildenstern8
lucedeoangel

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 17, 12 at 3:15pm
izanagi_the_creator

quote kratoscar2011
quote daveyd
quote kratoscar2011
quote daveyd
quote kratoscar2011
We must do our part then, i havent figured out a program to add text so i will be making more gameplay videos like the last one, the release date is fast aproaching and we cant afford to lose time, besides once the english version comes out there will be someone more cappable than me to do it (Someone that actually speaks english).
Yeah, definitely keep your videos coming. Your vids have been getting a really good number of views considering how little known this game is.

I don't have a video camera but I'm hoping I can figure out how to make a video once the game comes out. I think it would be great if we could post some video reviews of the game on youtube.
I couldnt do a video review, its beyond my reach, my only grip is that hardly anyone post.
Maybe you could even do a video in Español if you want. There seems to be a lot of Spanish speakers on youtube, though I don't know many of them would be interested in a video game in English.
I could do one but after i finished the ones in English because thats my priority right now since its market is huge.
Good luck with that!

Jul 17, 12 at 11:49am
kratoscar2011

quote daveyd
quote kratoscar2011
quote daveyd
quote kratoscar2011
We must do our part then, i havent figured out a program to add text so i will be making more gameplay videos like the last one, the release date is fast aproaching and we cant afford to lose time, besides once the english version comes out there will be someone more cappable than me to do it (Someone that actually speaks english).
Yeah, definitely keep your videos coming. Your vids have been getting a really good number of views considering how little known this game is.

I don't have a video camera but I'm hoping I can figure out how to make a video once the game comes out. I think it would be great if we could post some video reviews of the game on youtube.
I couldnt do a video review, its beyond my reach, my only grip is that hardly anyone post.
Maybe you could even do a video in Español if you want. There seems to be a lot of Spanish speakers on youtube, though I don't know many of them would be interested in a video game in English.
I could do one but after i finished the ones in English because thats my priority right now since its market is huge.

Jul 17, 12 at 10:25am
daveyd

quote kratoscar2011
quote daveyd
quote kratoscar2011

Jul 16, 12 at 10:46am
kratoscar2011

quote daveyd
quote kratoscar2011

Jul 15, 12 at 8:12pm
daveyd

quote kratoscar2011

Jul 14, 12 at 9:15pm
kratoscar2011

quote daveyd
quote kratoscar2011
quote CoarseDragon
I just took a look at their site. Looks good so far but needs more information to get people excited about the game.
Didnt noticed your post, it means you are healing well, thats great.
Yes they need more info but i think that for now that should suffice.
I find it somewhat frustrating how little Atlus is promoting this game. I don't expect them to spend much money advertising it, but they're barely taking advantage of the essentially free means at their disposal (i.e., twitter, facebook, youtube, their Atlus email newsletters, their forum banner, etc.) Recently on twitter someone was saying how they should sending out more Growlanser emails instead of just Persona, Persona, Persona....

I know SMT / Persona is there bread in butter but they should promote their other games too, and maybe they could have a new hit franchise on their hands. It's like a sort of self-fullfilling prophecy- they only promote their "big name" games, and lo and behold, those are the games that sell best.

Jul 14, 12 at 9:55am
daveyd

quote kratoscar2011
quote CoarseDragon
I just took a look at their site. Looks good so far but needs more information to get people excited about the game.
I find it somewhat frustrating how little Atlus is promoting this game. I don't expect them to spend much money advertising it, but they're barely taking advantage of the essentially free means at their disposal (i.e., twitter, facebook, youtube, their Atlus email newsletters, their forum banner, etc.) Recently on twitter someone was saying how they should sending out more Growlanser emails instead of just Persona, Persona, Persona....

I know SMT / Persona is there bread in butter but they should promote their other games too, and maybe they could have a new hit franchise on their hands. It's like a sort of self-fullfilling prophecy- they only promote their "big name" games, and lo and behold, those are the games that sell best.

Jul 12, 12 at 9:29pm
kratoscar2011

quote CoarseDragon

Jul 12, 12 at 7:57am
CoarseDragon

Jul 09, 12 at 6:35pm
kratoscar2011

The characters profile has been updated with the familiars now.