Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Monster Hunter Portable 3rd » Dafuq? How the hell do I beat this guy? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 06, 12 at 3:07amZeromus FFXII

Hey, i've just downloaded DLC recently and there's a mission with "?" on it(Dont know what is the quest titled cuz its Japanese) and when I went on that quest I meet the ol'pal Alatreon. This guy... i've never kill it... (Uh just for Notification: I'm a Lone Wolf hunter(I dont have any friends to play Ad Hoc)). So, i've done ALL quest that downloaded or inside game. So, long story short: How the hell do I kill the ol' Alatreon WITHOUT any ally? (Except my Felynes buddies of course).
Please answer ASAP cuz im gonna advance to the next game: P3P,Ys Oath in Felghana, HM:B&G.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 23, 12 at 7:37pm
MoNsTeR eateR unite

Try to use Abnormal Stats bullet's on this guy(try paralysizs.He is very vurnerabel to this)and some pierce shot's or elemental bullet(ice when he skin is red,dragon when he fly up).Good Luck.

Aug 22, 12 at 5:07am
Zeromus FFXII

Thanks, i'll try to kill him. Wait, what bullet should I use?

Aug 18, 12 at 7:06pm
MoNsTeR eateR unite

It's a Heavy Bowgun.

Jul 27, 12 at 6:46am
Zeromus FFXII

What's an HBG? Googled: 0 found

Jul 12, 12 at 7:21pm
subzero

start with HBG for easy mode. just search for videos on youtube where they use hbg against alatreon

Jul 06, 12 at 3:07am
Zeromus FFXII

Hey, i've just downloaded DLC recently and there's a mission with "?" on it(Dont know what is the quest titled cuz its Japanese) and when I went on that quest I meet the ol'pal Alatreon. This guy... i've never kill it... (Uh just for Notification: I'm a Lone Wolf hunter(I dont have any friends to play Ad Hoc)). So, i've done ALL quest that downloaded or inside game. So, long story short: How the hell do I kill the ol' Alatreon WITHOUT any ally? (Except my Felynes buddies of course).
Please answer ASAP cuz im gonna advance to the next game: P3P,Ys Oath in Felghana, HM:B&G.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL