Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » Wifi Connection Error 003-2001 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DS Logo Animal Crossing New Leaf Castlevania Lord of Shadow Cooking Mama DKC Returns 3D Dead or Alive Dimensions Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Fire Emblem Awakening Harvest Moon A New Beginning Kid Icarus Uprising Luigis Mansion Dark Moon Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Mario Kart 7 Dream Team Monster Hunter 4 New Super Mario Bros 2 Amsey Sigma Squiggle Heibai Swampert X Eiche Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Pokemon X Pokemon Y Project X Zone Resident Evil Revelations Rune Factory 4 Mario 3D Land Shin Megami Tensei IV Sonic Generations Star Fox 64 3D Paper Mario Sticker Star Tales of the Abyss

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 05, 13 at 7:46am
archedoggames

change the primary dns to 8.8.8.8 and secondary to 8.8.4.4

Jul 05, 12 at 6:39pm
Symphonic Abyss

So, here's the lowdown:

My Wi-Fi at my house used to be perfectly fine. One day though, my 3DS just stopped connecting. Since then, I've been getting Error Code 003-2001. After looking it up, it's basically all about resetting everything. So I did everything the Nintendo site told me to do, including a manual setup, but it's still not working. Do you guys have any thoughts on what might possibly be wrong? =( I'm so tired of not being able to get on internet with my 3DS, especially with the Kid Icarus: Uprising forum and the Heroes of Ruin demo coming out. I can connect anywhere else, but not my house because of that code. I have an Actiontec router I believe (I'll check in a few minutes to be sure).

And don't say flip the wireless switch. I've done that so many times I lost count.

Oh, and another thing: Wii won't connect either for some reason. PS3 and everything else work fine, but the Nintendo systems suddenly hate my Wifi. Which also sucks, because I want my Mario Tennis I just got on Club Nintendo.