Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Watch Dogs » E3 - Were you as surprised as me? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jul 05, 12 at 5:49pmMachienzo

So who was caught off-guard by the E3 presentation of this game? Taking into account we know that most of what we saw was polished scripted segments to dazzle the people at presentation time, I thought this was a great reveal of some original IP.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 19, 13 at 5:23pm
intoxication

I hope it is the case, that this will see a release on the current-gen consoles because I have no intention on picking up next-gen in the near future.

Feb 19, 13 at 8:15am
Yick

Looks like we have some news. Tentative release date in Q4 2013 and rumours that the current- AND next-gen consoles will see Watch Dogs.

Nov 02, 12 at 5:12pm
EricF

Has there been no news since this video? It's a bit disappointing. Seems we're just left to wait in the dark for months on end until we eventually forget about the game until release date.

Sep 28, 12 at 7:22am
aparkes333

E3 Demos are always polished and very rarely are exactly like the final game, they are always a little different, usually shorter and straight to the point, still, it looks good I'm reading up on it here and i have to say its writting itself on my list.

Aug 06, 12 at 3:04am
Machienzo

quote KR_1250
Call me Mr Negative

But until i see some true free-roam gameplay footage showing the real scope and scale of these abilities i aint getting too excited.

Look how many cool things happen in gaming during missions that we never see outside them.

Still a lot of potential though.
I agree. If it's a linear environment, my enthusiasm for the game drops to half. If it's an open world however... my my, the possibilities.

Jul 25, 12 at 12:32am
KR_1250

Call me Mr Negative

But until i see some true free-roam gameplay footage showing the real scope and scale of these abilities i aint getting too excited.

Look how many cool things happen in gaming during missions that we never see outside them.

Still a lot of potential though.

Jul 23, 12 at 12:12pm
nnnddd101010

Machienzo After I stopped jizzing in my pants over the video, just like everyone on the internet, I also realized that it was very scripted. I still have high hopes for it, and am still happy to see new IP's like this one.

Jul 13, 12 at 2:18am
Icekickseverything

Machienzo ah so more like an LA Noire kind of styling I think. How you can only trigger certain things in certain scenarios.

Jul 12, 12 at 7:34am
Machienzo

quote Icekickseverything
I think everyone's favourite moment was what he did with the lights, that was one of the coolest things I've seen in a game tbch, I hope you they somehow control it, and not let it be done at every traffic light.
That was a great part, but I over-analysed it and realised that it such a scripted scene, that if you look carefully, you can seen the cars and npcs appear/spawn in specific locations.

Jul 12, 12 at 6:36am
Icekickseverything

I think everyone's favourite moment was what he did with the lights, that was one of the coolest things I've seen in a game tbch, I hope you they somehow control it, and not let it be done at every traffic light.