Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Cooler Master CM Storm Sentinel Advance II & CM Storm Speed-RXL Review » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 01, 12 at 3:11pm
Cryonicstate

It is a awesome gaming mouse!

Oct 01, 12 at 2:57pm
Reeze

I just bought this yesterday after my DeathAdder went to crap with the double-click problems, hope its good....btw, it is great !

Jul 04, 12 at 10:25pm
Cryonicstate

I have the Death Adder it has been a great mouse. But I think I will play with the Advance II for a little while it has a nice response time and a nice set of features. Although the G600 is loaded when it comes to buttons.

Jul 04, 12 at 8:14pm
deeplove

Ah. I have the original. That's what I'm using right now instead of my Naga since it went to crap. It's fairly big and sturdy. Won't be getting the new one though. I'm looking to get a G600 soon. That probably will be my main until that breaks. But at least I know I still have my Sentinel.

Jul 04, 12 at 7:48pm
leochan

Neoseeker goes hands-on with two of Cooler Master's gaming peripherals, the CM Storm Sentinel Advance II gaming mouse and CM Storm Speed-RXL mouse pad. Both promise to deliver performance that will help make a difference during PC gaming. Also be sure to welcome our newest writer, Roger!