Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » New Super Mario Bros. 2 » NSMB2 eShop Price Revealed » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Count Bleck Mario Toad Baby Luigi Baby Mario Boo Ludwig Luigi Goomba Piranha Plant Fire Mario Luigi small mario Star Fire Flower Peach Toad Coin Block Cheep Cheep Donkey Kong Yoshi Spiny Blooper Buzzy Beetle Bullet Bill Fawful Lakitu Paratroopa Classic Mushroom Poison Mushroom Daisy Poison Mushroom 2 Mushroom 1-Up Boo King Boo Luma Bowser Rosalina Paper Luigi Yoshi

hideOriginal Post

Jul 04, 12 at 2:06pmGotenks

New Super Mario Bros 2 will apparently cost you $39.99 if you decide to purchase the game from the Nintendo 3DS eShop. There are a number of ways you can purchase the game. You can either purchase it online, go to your favourite retailer and get a download code, or get it direct from the Nintendo 3DS eShop for $39.99.
Source

Didn't really expect it to be any different than regular 3DS games which is always nice to hear.

Anyone thinking of buying it from the eShop instead of buying it in stores?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 26, 12 at 11:26pm
John234MKWii

I've been waiting for this game since I heard about it. Some will download the digital copy, some will get the physical copy. But I'd say 75 out of 100 people will buy the physical copy.

Jul 26, 12 at 6:18am
Myx

omg. absolute definitely digital download. i am waiting for this since the 3ds was launched. it is completely beyond me how humans are bond to physical datacarriers. it is like the guys back in the stoneage: hunters and collectors. the thing is: the earth moved on. quite a bit. it is the game that matters, not some marketing-package

furthermore: i am one of these people who are buying more than 1 game per semi-annum. so the biggest disadvantage for me is having to carry tons of cartridged with me everytime i take the 3ds with me. i mean, i grew past the phase where i have to show my friends how cool i am by pointing at my dustfree shelf and absorbing their envious looks. this is somewhing which comes right after the urge to hunt and collect stuff.

if i take a look at gamers worldwide an how they are stuck in their paradigms. it is sad to see that mankind will always stay at this level it has always been. where is the so called intelligence? i mean, just because people are not able to free their minds we got uncountable amounts of garbage every year. duh.

Jul 25, 12 at 11:38pm
John234MKWii

Well, really it's your choice whether you want to buy it from the eShop or not but for people who don't have a 3DS yet, i'd have the physical copy if I were you.

Jul 25, 12 at 3:59am
Gotenks

Not to mention there is lazy people who don't want to go out to the store to buy things so digital is much easier for them.

Jul 25, 12 at 1:04am
Kokoro

Yeah, it is. I guess some people prefer owning download copies over physical copies. Also, it's certainly not the first time you had a choice between buying the game from the store and from download.

Jul 24, 12 at 11:33pm
John234MKWii

Yeah, it's really just another way to buy NSMB2, isn't it?

Jul 24, 12 at 3:46am
Gotenks

It's a nice incentive for anyone who likes to install their games to their systems. It will most likely work for a chunk of gamers but I won't be one of them. I much prefer having a physical copy.

Jul 24, 12 at 12:22am
John234MKWii

Yeah, a few people like Kokoro use the club. Anyway, using Club Nintendo doesn't make much of a difference considering that we're all gamers.

Jul 24, 12 at 12:17am
Kokoro

Wow, nice. I use Club Nintendo too. But even so, I'm still going with the physical copy.

Jul 23, 12 at 11:10pm
John234MKWii

quote Sigma
    Virtue I don't think that is going to make many people download it instead of get the physical copy. It seems like they're trying to bribe us now. :/

Totally agreed;) It's only a small bonus. I mean, it's 100 coins, but it won't take that long to do so, considering that there are tons of coins in each level. And, about Club Nintendo, not many people imo join the club and the point of it is just get stuff for your games and all that.