Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » New Super Mario Bros. 2 » Pre-Order Bonus Announced For UK » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Count Bleck Mario Toad Baby Luigi Baby Mario Boo Ludwig Luigi Mario MK8 Goomba Piranha Plant Fire Mario Luigi small mario Star Fire Flower Peach Toad Coin Block Cheep Cheep Donkey Kong Yoshi Spiny Blooper Buzzy Beetle Bullet Bill Fawful Lakitu Paratroopa Classic Mushroom Poison Mushroom Daisy Poison Mushroom 2 Mushroom 1-Up Boo King Boo Luma Bowser Rosalina Paper Luigi Yoshi

hideOriginal Post

Jul 04, 12 at 2:04pmGotenks

Ahead of the highly anticipated release of New Super Mario Bros. 2 available on Nintendo 3DS from 17th August in the UK, Nintendo is releasing a one-off collectable gold coin case as an exclusive pre-order gift when you pre-order your copy at GAME and Gamestation stores. The small case – a replica of Mario’s iconic Coins – can hold any number of small objects including the New Super Mario Bros. 2 Nintendo 3DS Game Card itself, definitely a handy accessory if you’re always on the move.
Source

Only announced for Europe atm, I would probably pre-order the game if they brought that to NA>

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 15, 12 at 10:39pm
John234MKWii

Gold Mario...... just a sign of what's to come.......

Jul 15, 12 at 10:27am
Sigma

Vast We're not getting the case, we're getting that Golden Mario pin that I posted. :/

Jul 15, 12 at 9:32am
Vast

That's cool.

*crosses fingers*
Please come to America

Jul 15, 12 at 1:39am
John234MKWii

I'll probably get it first week because I normally just buy my games from game stores and boom, I'm addicted to it. But that bonus that comes with pre-ordering, looks pretty good. Wish we could do that in Oz:(

Jul 15, 12 at 12:54am
Castlewars

That coin case really looks cool. I can store all my games in there.

Jul 08, 12 at 10:30pm
Kokoro

Oh, so it is? Nice.

And that looks pretty cool. But I'm still not sure I'm going to pre-order yet. I might just go to a retail store and buy it.

Jul 08, 12 at 8:38am
Sigma

Well apparently it is.

quote Gotenks
Ahead of the highly anticipated release of New Super Mario Bros. 2 available on Nintendo 3DS from 17th August in the UK, Nintendo is releasing a one-off collectable gold coin case as an exclusive pre-order gift when you pre-order your copy at GAME and Gamestation stores. The small case – a replica of Mario’s iconic Coins – can hold any number of small objects including the New Super Mario Bros. 2 Nintendo 3DS Game Card itself, definitely a handy accessory if you’re always on the move.
    I really hope that the US gets the same pre-order bonus, but as of right now i'm guessing were not really going to get anything, because wouldn't they have announced it by now?

EDIT: Found it:
    quote Gameinformer
    The bonus item is a gold Mario pin (pictured) will be mailed out with copies of the upcoming 3DS game that are ordered online through the GameStop site (it will NOT be given out to in-store purchases).
    The pin looks like this:

I really wish we got the same pre-order bonus as the UK, but whatever. I'll still probably pre-order anyway, I mean it's not like it costs any more money or anything.

Jul 07, 12 at 11:12pm
Kokoro

They should make it that big. That would be cool.

Jul 07, 12 at 11:16am
Sigma

Well I guess if you think about it, it could be around this size. After all, they said it can fit the Game Card, and in comparison with this picture the game card is probably around the same size... So who knows? Maybe this is the actual size.

Jul 07, 12 at 5:23am
Gotenks

Probably a zoomed in picture so you can see it better detailed. But this would give me a reason to pre-order as well.