Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » Sword Art Online » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 03, 12 at 8:35pmEternal

The story follows Kirito and Asuna, who are trapped in the virtual reality game Sword Art Online along with 10,000 other people. Death in the game meant death in real life, and the only way to get out is by completing the game by clearing all 100 floors of the world they are in.
Episodes : 26 (?)
Studio : A1-Pictures
Genre : Action, Fantasy, Adventure
PV

So this is basically the only thing new that interests me this season. My friend said the novel was decent, so I have semi high hopes for it. I really love the MMO setting after Hunter x Hunter's Greed Island arc, and hope that this goes well.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 04, 14 at 4:41pm
Thrawn

Hmm, I haven't been watching any SAO lately, perhaps I'll bounce back to it again at some point.

Dec 04, 14 at 11:44am
Eternal

For the first time in ever, I think I can say that SAO is doing justice. Mothers Rosario has lived up to the hype so far and it's my favourite arc of the anime by far.

The OP is also quickly becoming one of my favourite of all time, everything about it from the song to the animation, is just amazing.

Nov 05, 14 at 6:11am
PokeManiacY

SHAYNE? Why have you not been.... anywhere? >.>

Here I was thinking this would be anything as good as the original anime arc, the first one was one of the best anime arcs I'v seen.

I'm still watching the hell out of this though.

Nov 05, 14 at 5:48am
Duncan Idaho

To be honest guys GGO is a pretty interesting arc, some of the developments here get invested for a latter arc... As for the reason Kirito is so tight lipped with Asuna is because he has been recruited by the government to attempt and find the serial killer, problem is that they dont know how Death Mask operates, so having Asuna around could kill her too.

She gets her Moment to shine during Mother's Rosario and a few other arcs before the lastest one I think it's called Nifelheim or some such.

Nov 05, 14 at 5:02am
shayne

^ such truth

Nov 05, 14 at 4:56am
zanderman

Yeah this new arc has been sloppy. Remember when Kirito and Asuna were in love and were ready to spend their lives together? Has Kirito spoken more than 3 words to her since this season started, especially this arc? Spends more time getting hugged by his sister or having intimate moments with Sinon.

Nov 04, 14 at 11:46pm
Mastix

quote tsujack
I wish they would make another .hack series.
This is how I feel every time I watch this. I love .hack... I miss //sign so much.

Nov 04, 14 at 9:20pm
tsujack

I gave up on watching SAO after the alfheim thing. seemed like the end to it anyways.

I wish they would make another .hack series.

Nov 03, 14 at 7:51pm
FirstClassReject

I thought this season ended at 14 but then noticed today there are more :]

I like that the whole group is together now but I'm not sure who two of the girls are, the one in pink is familiar but I can't place her, the one in blue with the dragon I don't know at all

I'm a little twisted on the mythos, Excalibur and Norse mythology don't fit together, it's like they mixed a bunch of well known folklore to make the show interesting

Sep 03, 14 at 11:58pm
bluexy

I watched all of dis and then I was like, "What the hell, that isn't anything like what I thought it would be after the first episode."

Robbed.