Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PlayStation Vita » Ps1 classics on next fw update 1.8 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 03, 12 at 7:33pmlovelyfisher

Here she is: psone classics finally

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 15, 12 at 4:18pm
Vicarious

This is fantastic news. I can't wait to play the classics on my vita!

Aug 15, 12 at 2:24pm
Jeg

August 28, I'm excited!

Aug 15, 12 at 8:14am
Metallica

Well as we know the PS1 classic patch comes out at the end of the month, I love this news, Metal Gear Solid hear I come again!!

Aug 08, 12 at 8:47am
Rabla

Considering we're still in Firmware 1.6X i wouldn't expect this any time soon.

It would be nice to hear Sony say something though, considering they mentioned it at E3 and then immediately ignored it existed.

Aug 04, 12 at 11:52am
Vicarious

Anyone know anything new about this?

Jul 26, 12 at 2:50pm
Mrblikey

Thank god.

Hate how they're releasing support for games in a certain order though; we're probably not going see the less mainstream and younger games (i.e. Klonoa, FF9 ) on the Vita store for a while now :/ I'm still awaiting a Digimon World 3 port too.

Jul 12, 12 at 7:39am
SW6JC

anyone got an update on when this will be available?? cant wait for ps1 classics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FF8 and 9 plus crash bandicoot will be reliving my childhood for many hours :-D

Jul 12, 12 at 3:11am
Seeker X

Well the L2/R2 was usually placed on the stick when on the PSP, wouldn't be too much trouble to have the d-sticks replace them this time around.

Jul 11, 12 at 7:06pm
lovelyfisher

quote Agent Mo
Question (never had a PSP so....), what happens when you need 4 shoulder buttons?
not sure. Maybe they'll incorporate the backpack to act as L2 and R2. I never had ps1 classics on my psp though I don't know either.

Jul 11, 12 at 2:57pm
Agent Mo

Question (never had a PSP so....), what happens when you need 4 shoulder buttons?