Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Amazing Spider-Man » Stan Lee DLC » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 02, 12 at 3:44amRogueOperator

Okay, so I finally had the time to try this out, and it was actually pretty cool.

The base script collecting part of the DLC is just picking up all of them in a certain time to earn a score. But if you manage to collect all 50 in one try you get a pretty funny ten page comic written by Stan Lee.

I think the coolest part of the DLC is that when you start it you have the option to either go straight into the script collection mini-game or swing around the city and fight crimes ranging from petty to the police deadlock missions.

So maybe there there is some respawning crime to fight, just not as Spidey. Not bad DLC at all.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 13, 12 at 8:50am
Lavitz

That's a good question. I, too, would like some substantial DLC for this game, but with little to no word on any coming soon - I'm doubting there's going to be any. All in all, this IS a movie-tie in game (something they do with many superhero movies), which means it could just be a one-and-done.

However, with the playability this game brought, I'm wondering if there will be a much more substantial Spider-Man game in our future. Only time will tell

Aug 13, 12 at 3:51am
Spiderman fan #1

When will any DLCs come out on Xbox live and how much will they cost in microsoft points

Jul 20, 12 at 12:25am
RogueOperator

I don't own a PS3, but due to this posted above:

quote Gamesta100
I know you can get SL and Rhino on PSN.
I would venture to say yes.

Jul 18, 12 at 5:29pm
who me

will stan lee dlc adventure pack be in psn store

Jul 03, 12 at 11:46am
Mirage

Yeah, the mini-games were a pre-order bonus but are now available on the European PSN. I'll download them soon and let you know what they are like.

Alert~ DiamondMaster11

Jul 02, 12 at 10:32pm
DiamondMaster11

Mirage There are mini-games on the OsPhone? How exactly do you access these?

Jul 02, 12 at 2:54pm
The Stinger

Rhino is simply a single mechanic. Run forward as fast as you can into as many cars as you can before your time runs out. Bonus time is added for taxis, bonus points are awarded for specific cars.

Buses, and Big Box trucks slow your momentum and mess up your mojo.

You just run into cars until the time runs out. Theres no stopping, none of his jumping slams like he uses against Spider-Man, and no picking up cars and throwing them around. You can do challenge sets of 30 seconds, 2 minutes and 5 minutes.

You also have the option to go untimed in free roam if you dont have any paint you need to sit and watch dry.

Jul 02, 12 at 10:16am
Mirage

^^ It might be an early release on the European PSN.

I've got the Stan Lee DLC and it's pretty cool, though it's basically just another skin for Spider-Man. I'm really tempted to buy the Rhino DLC but The Stinger's putting me off, what makes it so bad? I read your thread about it but I quite like the Rhino

Has anyone tried the Oscorp Search and Destroy mini-games for the cellphone?

Jul 02, 12 at 7:50am
Gamesta100

quote The Stinger
Well it certainly sounds like you got the winning option on DLC, as Rhino is just tragicly bad. Glad you got a good addition to your ASM experience, Im stuck having to wait until its released before I can add it to mine.

I would seriously avoid the Rhino dlc at all costs. Anything but free is a ripoff, and even then its still a waste of your time.
Isn't SL and Rhino available yet for XBL? I know you can get SL and Rhino on PSN.

Jul 02, 12 at 6:02am
The Stinger

Well it certainly sounds like you got the winning option on DLC, as Rhino is just tragicly bad. Glad you got a good addition to your ASM experience, Im stuck having to wait until its released before I can add it to mine.

I would seriously avoid the Rhino dlc at all costs. Anything but free is a ripoff, and even then its still a waste of your time.