Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U » If we get a Megaman... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jul 01, 12 at 10:41pmNapoleonDos

Will it be the real one, or the fat ol' box art version in Street Fighter X Tekken?

If we have the visuals from Soul Calibur (art direction), sure, we could.... and considering all Capcom wants to do with the character now is vomit down his throat, then an inclusion of the real character could be unheard of

Yet I doubt we will see the mecha-Pacman, so probably not. Either way, it would be pretty atrocious in this setting

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 07, 12 at 6:07pm
GaTheZakk

If we get Megaman could we get Tron Bronne?
She's one of my favorate characters on Marvel vs Capcom 3 and part of my main 3 (Albert Wesker, Trish, and Tron Bonne) and if she's in Super Smash Bros 4 that would be AWESOME!

Jul 04, 12 at 9:35pm
Kokoro

Mega Man X would be nice as well. One of his ultimate attacks he's used in the Mega Man X games would make a good Final Smash. Maybe through in a couple saber attacks, since he used one in X3 and X6.

Jul 03, 12 at 8:12am
bbb7002004

I found the boxart version to be hilarious myself. I don't think that would fit in with Smash Bros. though, so I imagine we'd see the classic blue bomber, or at least Megaman X.

Jul 03, 12 at 2:32am
Kokoro

Yeah, I hope it's the real Mega Man too. It was lame how the put that boxart version of Mega Man in Street Fighter X Tekken, if you ask me. I don't see them doing that same thing twice though.

Jul 02, 12 at 8:37pm
Gotenks

If we do get Mega Man, I don't want the one that was on the boxart like they did for street Fighter X Tekken. But the actual Mega Man we saw in the games.

Jul 02, 12 at 7:40am
Swampasaur

Considering how Capcom is treating the blue bomber lately, I don't think we'll get Megaman. As sad as that is.

We'll probably get Ryu from Street Fighter.

Jul 01, 12 at 10:41pm
NapoleonDos

Will it be the real one, or the fat ol' box art version in Street Fighter X Tekken?

If we have the visuals from Soul Calibur (art direction), sure, we could.... and considering all Capcom wants to do with the character now is vomit down his throat, then an inclusion of the real character could be unheard of

Yet I doubt we will see the mecha-Pacman, so probably not. Either way, it would be pretty atrocious in this setting