Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » [Planning] Official Neoseeker Tournament Restrictions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 01, 12 at 2:49pmSymphonic Abyss

Hey guys. =) Rouge Elite asked if we could have official tournament restrictions. I know it's being discussed, but I'd like you guys to create a list of tournament restrictions for the forum. This is a community project, so you'll need to work together to create the best, fairest list possible! Use this thread, and if you have any questions, just ask away in here. This is y'alls thread to work in, so go for it!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 23, 12 at 10:31am
solomon514

i am glad that this is finally off the ground! The only thing im wondering is how are we going to schedule i for people with different time zones... That and what should the time limit and THB should be set at for the starting tourney.

Jul 23, 12 at 8:17am
Advait

Yay!

Jul 23, 12 at 6:42am
DunnoBro

An online tournament would generally cover several weekends.

Jul 23, 12 at 4:53am
Advait

I am likely to NOT be able to participate unless its a weekend as I have exams and I'm from a COMPLETELY different timezone for most of y'all....

Jul 22, 12 at 6:02pm
Rouge Elite

Well when would it be good time to host a tournament.

Jul 22, 12 at 9:56am
tattoo_pirate

Yea, lets not back track by getting into another debate about bans. We should be moving forward possibly considering dates for this first trial tourney.

Jul 22, 12 at 8:18am
DunnoBro

That'd be a problem within the team.

Jul 21, 12 at 10:57pm
Rouge Elite

I don't know about you guys, but I think trade-off should be banned, or even better ban angels from using it in LvD. It's sad when a team goes from "close to victory" to losing the match because of the questionable actions of the angel.

Jul 20, 12 at 6:51am
Advait

Well, okay.

Jul 19, 12 at 11:28am
DunnoBro

It'd also get us to a conclusion about what to ban faster if everyone is focusing on doing as good as they can with what they've got, rather than abusing each stage/the opponent's choices.

Though after a while, I think we could have free play tournaments with only recording the weapons/powers used as best we can, but let them use whatever they want (within the rules at the time)