Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic » Poni Pic Thread III » Post Reply

Toggle Ponytars: ON | OFF

hideOriginal Post

Jul 01, 12 at 6:45amhiigaran

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 20, 16 at 8:12pm
Kingy

Lol you're fine, I wasn't offended. I just saw this artist's name in Utah Bronies on Facebook

Mar 20, 16 at 8:22am
Shadow of Death

quote Kingy Offline
Well then you must forgive me for not being up to date in my My Little Pony art. :rolleyes: Haha
I wasn't trying to put you down for only just finding that artist's work. I find great new stuff all the time. I have to restrict myself in my looking because if I don't, I spend hours every session DLing stuff ~_~

Mar 20, 16 at 7:55am
Kingy Offline

Well then you must forgive me for not being up to date in my My Little Pony art. Haha

Mar 19, 16 at 4:27pm
Shadow of Death

Kingy - Yeah, the artist is pretty well known for taking existing awesome art and animating it like that. I had most of those archived already, actually XD

Mar 19, 16 at 12:22pm
Kingy Offline

And they're all animated too! Imagine these art styles as full feature length FiM films... D:

Mar 19, 16 at 12:12pm
Stitch

That's some awesome art.

Mar 19, 16 at 10:39am
Kingy

No words.

Oct 21, 15 at 6:45am
Shadow of Death

Kingy - Guess you missed the notification when I first posted it?

I do try. Occasionally I succeed, somehow. XD

Oct 20, 15 at 6:13pm
Kingy

I just saw your post, Shadow.

You're awesome!

Jul 26, 15 at 6:49am
Shadow of Death

Kingy and Stitch - Well, that artist with the Cutie Mark Cavern art has their art in a variety of formats (including 'suitable for phone lock screen' ratios).

Click 4 Page