Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic » Poni Pic Thread III » Post Reply

Toggle Ponytars: ON | OFF

hideOriginal Post

Jul 1, 12 at 6:45amhiigaran

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 13, 16 at 11:08am
Shadow of Death

Stitch - Now, if only I had someone to play them with.

Actually, I have a few sets of MLP TCG as well.

Nov 12, 16 at 5:06am
Stitch

Shadow of Death! =3

They sure look awesome. :3

Nov 11, 16 at 9:12am
Shadow of Death

Got those the other day. They're Fallout: Equestria themed Poker/Playing cards by LimReiArt (links to the post featuring the cards). I grabbed two sets. One to use (if I ever have a reason to play with playing cards in the future), and one to keep wrapped up for collectible purposes.

One of the hinges on the case I open broke, so the materials are obviously not of the highest quality. Ah well, the cards are nice at least. Bit pricy at $40/set, but it's nice to have a MLP themed playing card set.

Oct 26, 16 at 8:37am
Shadow of Death

Was procrastinating on my computer, and made a Media Player Home Cinema KCP (Kawaii Codec Pack) custom logo. Haruhi is great and all, but I wanted something different, y'know?

For those of you that use MPC-HC and Kawaii Codec Pack (Which I recommend, if you're looking for the best playback of many filetypes, ranging from dirt common stuff, to 10 bit and HEVC format stuff), here is the image, if you're interested in changing it from the default Haruhi logo.

You just need to go into the Program Files (x86) > KCP folder, and replace the image file "KCP_MPC_logo1.png" with this. I mean, I'd back up the original just in case, but whatever.

Or you could just make your own, whichever.

Either way, moar Woona is always good, no?

Mar 20, 16 at 8:12pm
Kingy

Lol you're fine, I wasn't offended. I just saw this artist's name in Utah Bronies on Facebook

Mar 20, 16 at 8:22am
Shadow of Death

quote Kingy Offline
Well then you must forgive me for not being up to date in my My Little Pony art. :rolleyes: Haha
I wasn't trying to put you down for only just finding that artist's work. I find great new stuff all the time. I have to restrict myself in my looking because if I don't, I spend hours every session DLing stuff ~_~

Mar 20, 16 at 7:55am
Kingy Offline

Well then you must forgive me for not being up to date in my My Little Pony art. Haha

Mar 19, 16 at 4:27pm
Shadow of Death

Kingy - Yeah, the artist is pretty well known for taking existing awesome art and animating it like that. I had most of those archived already, actually XD

Mar 19, 16 at 12:22pm
Kingy Offline

And they're all animated too! Imagine these art styles as full feature length FiM films... D:

Mar 19, 16 at 12:12pm
Stitch

That's some awesome art.