Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Fire Emblem: Awakening » Fire Emblem NeoWiki » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Thanks for posting at the Fire Emblem: Awakening forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Armads Falchion Blessed Bow Brave Axe Durandal Fire Tome Flux Tome Killer Axe Killer Bow Killer Lance Killing Edge Lightening Tome Mani Katti Nidhogg Ragnell Rapier Siegmund Silver Axe Silver Bow Silver Lance Silver Sword Sol Katti Thunder Tome Tomahawk Vidofnir Wind Tome

hideOriginal Post

Jun 30, 12 at 7:41pmSymphonic Abyss

Main Page

Header Image

Black Knight Thumb.png
Caineghis Thumb.png
Dheginsea Thumb.png
Elincia Thumb.png
Ike Thumb.png
Kurthnaga Thumb.png
Micaiah Thumb.png
Naesala Thumb.png
Nailah Thumb.png
Ranulf Thumb.png
Reyson Thumb.png
Sanaki Thumb.png
Sephiran Thumb.png
Sothe Thumb.png
Tibarn Thumb.png
Volke Thumb.png

Welcome to the Fire Emblem NeoWiki

Welcome to the Fire Emblem NeoWiki - this wiki is a community maintained repository of walkthroughs, guides, and information about the Fire Emblem series of games. Don't hesitate to add any and all the Fire Emblem information you can find into the Wiki! Be sure to check out our Wanted Pages to see which pages we need on the NeoWiki!

You may log in with your Neoseeker username and password!

Featured article

These pages are recommended for taking a look at, as they more or less show the kind of contributions that we are looking for. We recommend you try to make contributions similar or even better than these.

Wil

Wil, the Pheraean Archer

"Wil is a minor character of Fire Emblem who helps Lyn reclaim Caelin and ultimately becomes one of her knights. He is from Pherae, and is good friends with Rebecca and her brother Dan. Wil later joins Eliwood's army after Caelin is freed from Laus....Read More"

Recent changes

• Sumia (Justin, 21:33, 18 August 2014)
  • Emmeryn (Justin, 17:32, 17 August 2014)
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening (GameOver, 18:47, 16 August 2014)
  • Wings of Justice/Script (GameOver, 14:00, 16 August 2014)
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening/Support Transcripts/Avatar and Lissa (GameOver, 21:40, 15 August 2014)
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening/Support Transcripts/Male Avatar and Chrom (GameOver, 13:09, 15 August 2014)
  • Wings of Justice (Justin, 23:18, 20 July 2014)
  • The Threat of Silence/Script (Justin, 20:20, 18 July 2014)
  • The Threat of Silence (Justin, 20:12, 18 July 2014)
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening/Support Transcripts/Kellam and Lissa (Justin, 11:13, 18 July 2014)

• Fire Emblem on GameGrep

You can submit Fire Emblem news to GameGrep and it will show up here in the Fire Emblem Wiki! Submit Fire Emblem News

Fire Emblem Neoseeker forums

FORUMPOSTSLAST POST
    Fire Emblem: The Sword of Seal (Import) (GBA)5732re: Recommended Characters (Zealot_Sword of Seal)
    Jul 04, 14 08:31PM
    Fire Emblem Gaiden (Import) (NES)15re: Introduction Thread (gamebalance)
    Jun 13, 10 08:05PM
    Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
    (GBA, 3DS)
    36406re: who is Ephraim and eirika's ... (Neo//Scotts)
    Aug 14, 14 04:49PM
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Import) (SNES)86re: your favorite fire emblem ch... (Pingurules)
    Jun 14, 14 01:49PM
    Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii)51196re: Boss Abuse (GreatPhoenix)
    Aug 19, 14 10:02AM

Hey guys! With the recent release of Kakusei in Japan, we'd like to bring the Fire Emblem NeoWiki to your attention. If you can help out on any game, that'd be awesome. Just remember - plagiarism is not allowed. This thread is here for you guys to ask questions or give your progress on your edits. =)

wiki leaders: Symphonic Abyss
    wiki moderators:
    Justin

If you need any help, notify the Wiki Moderators, Wiki Leaders or resident wiki super (Symphonic Abyss). Thanks!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 15, 13 at 7:45pm
    Ace_Boss

These Fire Emblem threads have really died down

Apr 24, 13 at 7:43am
    Thrawn

quote Fluidity
    Yeah, I think what we have for supports now is good enough. I like what you did with the quotes though Justin so let's follow that format, ok Thrawn? You can see it on Maribelle's page.

Once we tackle the characters, what's next, chapter summaries?

Sounds good, we really needed to find something for the quotes and that fits the ticket perfectly.

Yeah, chapter pages, weapon pages, perhaps skills. Next should definitely be chapter pages since it's usually the most important after characters.

Apr 23, 13 at 4:17pm
    Fluidity

Yeah, I think what we have for supports now is good enough. I like what you did with the quotes though Justin so let's follow that format, ok Thrawn? You can see it on Maribelle's page.

Once we tackle the characters, what's next, chapter summaries?

Apr 22, 13 at 7:42am
    Thrawn

Great to have you starting up again Justin, the help is definitely needed since it's going to be a real challenge getting all the Awakening character pages up.

Thanks for posting up those links as well, I like a couple of those stats templates. Not really sure if we actually need a template for supports though, the list should probably be good enough.

Apr 21, 13 at 2:52pm
    Fluidity

Cheers for the feedback Justin. I made separate templates for Awakening character info boxes and base stats to tailor specifically to this game as much as possible. I understand consistency is important, but I think as long as each game is consistent within itself, that should be good enough considering small details vary from game to game.

We didn't get as far as support templates yet, but I do like the one you provided. The support system is a bit different in this game though and there are no affinities, so if we use it it'll have to be tweaked a tiiiny bit.

Apr 20, 13 at 7:27pm
    Justin

Hi guys.

Before the release of Fire Emblem: Awakening, Symphonic Abyss and I tried converting all the character pages into one, uniform template. Doing this was a bit of a challenge because of all the very different styles of pages that have been already created and played with on the NeoWiki, but I think it'd be cool to continue with the template applied to pages like this or this. There is a support template, which can be seen on the Wil page.

I like the templates you guys are doing, though. I'll try adding to them when I can.

Apr 18, 13 at 10:25am
    Thrawn

Just updated the Ike, Black Knight, and Hector pages last night to include Awakening info. I'll probably do more of that tonight before I start taking on bigger things.

Apr 17, 13 at 9:03am
    Fluidity

I've still got three and a half weeks before I'm done with classes, so I'll begin around that time depending on how my other site responsibilities pan out. I know that starting June 9th I'm going to have my hands full with the AC forum and wiki, so I'll try to get as much done in the mean time.

Apr 17, 13 at 9:01am
    Thrawn

That's great news Fluidity, I think I might get working as early as next week since I'm really not that busy right now.

Apr 17, 13 at 8:57am
    Fluidity

I already plan on working on the wiki this summer. I'll be picking up where I left off on FE7 chapter guides and then I'll focus on FEA characters.