Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Amazing Spider-Man » Okay so....what am I missing? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 29, 12 at 10:12pmThe Stinger

Wardrobe has 2 empty hangers in there and Im trying to work out what costumes are left.

I have

Default/No Belt (both on the same hanger)

Cross Species

Scarlet Spider 2012

SM 3 Black

SM 3 Red

Future Foundation Inverted

Negative Zone

Big Time

Now, for the 2 hangers I have left, Im assuming that the Amazing Spiderman Black costume will be on a separate hanger, and not just added to Default/No Belt. I dont have 100% yet, but I will have so that just leaves the one mystery hanger.

I thought for a moment it might be Vigilante, but then remembered that it was PS3 exclusive.

I have not seen any other costumes announced officially yet. What goes on that damn hanger?!?!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 25, 13 at 12:25am
rawrza

Dude I'm having the same issue except only the scarlet spider suit shows up wtf...

Sep 12, 12 at 3:47pm
Pensive_wolf

ok so i've found the guides that tell you how to find the suits. . .

disconnected form internet on my pc
set date multiple time, etc. dec. 17 2012 / jan. 2013 / dec. 2013 / aug. 2012

and the only thing i can get is that damn birthday hat. . . not 1 of the icon shows up to take a picture of.

please help!

Jul 02, 12 at 1:18am
Mirage

If it's the original Scarlet Spider suit, i'll wet my pants. The Russian what-if suit and Miles Morales costume would also be welcome though.

Jul 01, 12 at 8:28pm
RogueOperator

This has been bothering me since I first counted out the hangars and it has not stopped. The vigilante suit could clearly go on the kinda hidden hangar before the first suit, but after that there is still a spot.

I think its probably something nobody has found yet, because this game has been loaded with all the other suits so far (excluding the classic suit). Please somebody find it if it is in there.

Jul 01, 12 at 7:55am
Megas MkII

I think a better benefit from any Black Suit (AKA the Symbiote that became Venom) would actually be more and faster regenerating health, maybe improved stealth, stronger attacks, stronger webbing, but you only gain 75% EXP and Tech, and when you're low on health it automatically starts making you move around eratically and doesn't respond to you trying to control it apart from button mashing to regain control while it randomly attacks nearby enemies with even greater attack power, but you get no EXP or Tech. That, to me, seems reasonable, with the low health berserker mode not being listed.

Think of each suit, what it should be able to do (Based on what you know of Spiderman's incarnations and suits), and it would make the game at least three times as good as it is. Just the Symbiote Suit alone would be the one I'd track obsessively, based on what it did in a previous game... Maybe a thread for what suits should be able to do should be made.

Jun 30, 12 at 5:43pm
Mirage

The Amazing Spider-Man needs this kinda selection....

Jun 30, 12 at 5:40pm
The Stinger

Create a Spider from Spider-Man: Enter Electro FTW.

Jun 30, 12 at 5:20pm
Celes Leonhart

Bringing back pros and cons means I get to play as Captain Universe again, right?

Jun 30, 12 at 4:04pm
Mirage

Funnily enough, I was thinking about the same kinda thing earlier. They could have given each suit its different set of pro's and cons, such as;

quote Scarlet Spider (2012)
+ Increased Melee Damage
+ Faster Swing Speed

- No Spider-Sense
quote Vigilante Suit
+ 25% more EXP gained
+ 10% more Tech Points gained

- 10% Less Health.
- 25% Less Damage dealt.
quote Black Suit (Spider-Man 3 Movie)
+ Increased Damage
+ Unlimited Webbing (though that doesn't apply to this game)

- Lower Health

I probably would have disliked it if they rolled with that idea though as it would stop me using some suits if I disliked the disadvantages it had, I think I'm just more interested to see how they would chosen each suits benefits etc.

Megas MkII; You really should give it a go at unlocked these extra suits, it's a lot less effort than it sounds.

Jun 30, 12 at 3:50pm
Megas MkII

Then I don't consider it worth the trouble. Thanks for clearing it up though. I remember back when the alternate costumes had some sort of extra effect (This was back in the PS2 era though, so that's not likely to happen anytime soon), like the Symbiote Suit giving Spiderman infinite webbing and increased damage. The potential for each suit having some unique special effect, and maybe a drawback of somekind to balance them, would make the game better, and since suits carry over, they'd give genuine replay value.