Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Amazing Spider-Man » Nods to other Spidey villains. Minor Spoilers » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 29, 12 at 2:29pmThe Stinger

Man, if Beenox does another game, the door is wide open on the list of villains they might use. So far, many of the nods have either been name drops through story mode, or as photojournalist missions for Whitney Chang.

Name dropped either in story or in text are Michael Morbius, and Otto Octavius.

Through photojournalism we see nods to Sandman, Hydroman, Man-Wolf, and Vulture.

Im still trying to work out who is tied to the photo mission with the wierd swirling energy under the bench and phonebooth.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 20, 12 at 12:22am
RogueOperator

Wow, I must never have noticed the Toomes electronics billboard, I just remember the clues in one of the photo missions.

Hopefully if we get another game some of the villains they hinted at will actually be fightable.

Jul 17, 12 at 2:54pm
Mister MacPhisto

BTW, billboards for Brock photography and Toomes electronics. Or as they are more popiularly known Venom (and more recently Anti-Venom and now Toxin... SHEESH!) and the Vulture.

Jul 07, 12 at 7:12pm
Mister MacPhisto

Can't believe you nubmuffins overlooked Mendel Stromm aka Robot Master aka Gaunt.

Jul 03, 12 at 12:05pm
Mirage

Yeah, I can confirm it's Mr Negative.

Oh and...

quote DiamondMaster11
Let's get some Carnage action in the movies, please.
They'll have to get Venom right before letting Carnage out the bag.

Jul 02, 12 at 10:28pm
DiamondMaster11

The Stinger: That's Mr. Negative, I believe. I know Whitney said people were calling him that in the email she sends regarding the mission.

Also, I would hate to see the Green Goblin or Doc Oc again, just because they were villains in the other Spider-Man movie trilogy. I realize this is a reboot, and supposed to be completely separate, but I don't think I'd be interested in seeing two Spider-Man movies with the same main villain, especially when you have such a long list to draw from.

Let's get some Carnage action in the movies, please.

Jun 30, 12 at 3:31pm
Mirage

Possibly The Spot?

I've heard the same as you guys, doing the photography missions has referenced Sandman, Hydroman and the Vulture, and talking to Conners has referenced Michael Morbius.

I would have LOVED to have fought this guys in this game D:

Jun 29, 12 at 9:15pm
Gamesta100

quote The Stinger
Im still trying to work out who is tied to the photo mission with the wierd swirling energy under the bench and phonebooth.
Might be that guy who can make portals?

Jun 29, 12 at 8:09pm
Dragonfist

Can't forget Norman Osborn. Heard his name a few times already. Wonder which of them will be the main baddy for ASM 2.

Jun 29, 12 at 2:29pm
The Stinger

Man, if Beenox does another game, the door is wide open on the list of villains they might use. So far, many of the nods have either been name drops through story mode, or as photojournalist missions for Whitney Chang.

Name dropped either in story or in text are Michael Morbius, and Otto Octavius.

Through photojournalism we see nods to Sandman, Hydroman, Man-Wolf, and Vulture.