Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » FIFA Soccer 13 » Forum Helpdesk: F13 Suggestions & Feedback » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Hey!

Please read the FIFA 13 Rules and Guidelines before posting to ensure that your posts do not breach any of the existing sitewide or forum-specific rules and regulations.

Also, it is extremely beneficial to everyone if posts are easy to read and comprehend. Correct spelling and basic punctuation make posts seem less clustered and promotes a good image of the poster. Additionally, it is easier to get your point across if your post is easy to understand.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina WC14 Algeria WC14 Argentina WC14 Australia Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 WC14 Belgium WC14 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borussia Dortmund WC14 Brazil Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester WC14 Chile Verona WC14 Ivory Coast WC14 Cameroon WC14 Colombia WC14 Costa Rica WC14 Croatia WC14 Ecuador WC14 England WC14 Spain WC14 France Genoa WC14 Germany WC14 Ghana WC14 Greece Heart of Midlothian WC14 Honduras Casillas Inter WC14 Iran WC14 Italy WC14 Japan Juventus WC14 South Korea Siena WC14 Mexico WC14 Holland WC14 Nigeria Lyon Pescara WC14 Portugal Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town WC14 Russia Sunderland AFC Sampdoria WC14 Switzerland Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese WC14 Uruguay WC14 USA Van Der Vaart

hideOriginal Post

Jun 29, 12 at 10:58amD3structor

Hello, all. with the birth of the new forum, we need new feeback and new suggestions.

Feel free to say here your concerns and/or Praises for the forum.

Au revoir.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 24, 13 at 12:55pm
AliB23

quote LegendOfNufc
S'pose it is better then this anyway: Guest Beehive
Meh, it's no surprise that that particular thread constitutes of so many guest posts as the issue in question is/was a common problem with FIFA 13. The thread title is very close to what people would type in a search engine in order to find a solution so it's no shock that many guests have found that thread via search engines and posted their problems with the online pass here.

The posts themselves may be short but there is essentially very little wrong with the contents of the posts in that thread. I think it's just because guests don't seem to have an 'identity' that when many guests post in one thread, it is compared to a 'beehive' in your case and an 'orgy' as someone else put it in that online pass thread.

May 24, 13 at 12:36pm
LegendOfNufc

AliB110 I see where you are coming from, it is better then usual for guest standards. S'pose it is better then this anyway: Guest Beehive

May 24, 13 at 12:26pm
AliB23

LegendOfNufc

rofl. There is a good amount of guest posts in that thread that are well presented and constitute enough information to fill a few paragraphs. In fact, for the most part in that thread, guests are submitting more informative posts that would require a decent amount of time and effort rather than members.

May 24, 13 at 11:11am
LegendOfNufc

D3structor I don't think they are as bad now as they were on the Fifa 12 forum, which was a good thing. I think they are fine as it is (coming from a former guest hater ), you get far less trolls as you did then. I somehow agree with all of with what AliB110 said except from the thread example. There is barely any productivity from the guests in that thread.

May 24, 13 at 9:55am
AliB23

D3structor

I don't see any reason why we should implement guest posting restrictions with things as they are just now in the forum. The thing that brought this saga up again is one guy posting a few useless words. Yes, he's not contributing to the thread in a positive way but he's hardly flaming other users. Oh, and the guy in question hasn't been seen since he posted that three days ago. That's what most unruly guests do. Show up, post a few silly things and leave never to be seen again. He isn't being a regular nuisance that warrants every single guest here be restricted from posting.

I also don't understand why guests get a load of stick. Members can be just as bad or even worse. Just yesterday, a member that has had an account for more than a year went on a flaming/trolling spree spanning many forums for no reason at all and he posted some very derogatory things in a couple of threads in this forum. I can't recall a guest doing something similar in here for quite some time.

Guests can and do post very helpful comments, opinions and views most of the time that contribute to threads and don't create any trouble. One example I can think of right now is in the FIFA 13 Scripting thread. There are quite a few decent posts in that thread that are by guests.

At the end of the day, you can't restrict every guest account because of a few troublesome ones when the large majority of them haven't done anything wrong. And it's not like the troublesome ones get off scot-free because there are no guest posting restrictions. I can ban their IP address which means they can't post here anymore under a guest account. I think that's a much more efficient method of dealing with disruptive guests. As they say, don't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch.

EDIT - And D3stuctor while I have your attention, when do you plan on doing some more Premier League Challenge updates? I've had so many dates from you in the past that haven't come to fruition it's frustrating tbh. I feel like I have to keep on forcing you to do updates by bringing it up via PM after a few weeks have passed with no progress at all. You took on a bit of responsibility when you started the competition and when you consider the fact that the challenge started in mid-January and we've only had seven out of thirty-eight updates from you as of the 24th of May, it's pretty pathetic in my eyes.

Apr 28, 13 at 5:51am
Scott

there's not enough activity to warrant a UT forum just so he can spam his videos there. should just limit people to like one thread to put their videos in. i doubt many people even bother watching it anyway.

Apr 28, 13 at 2:43am
D3structor

AliB110 are we allowed a UT Forum, cos as much as I like his vids, Marshall89HD is clogging the forum up a bit.

Jan 03, 13 at 3:17pm
robzda

AliB110 We desperately need a UT thread to stop all these "I HAVE FERNANDO TORRES" threads like a UT trading thread or something

And also Story of the Fortnight would be great. It could promote the making of and increase the standard of Career updates.

Dec 21, 12 at 4:42pm
AliB23

quote LegendOfNufc
I'd dislke to say that I have been hanging on the phone-line for 3 days waiting for an answer, but I have to AliB110...
Sorry about the wait. I need to learn to respond to notifications as soon as I look at them. I acknowledge the points you made in that post however the Updates and the Discussion thread are going to remain separate. This is always subject to change in the future but as of right now things will stay as they are. I hope this resolves your query.

Dec 21, 12 at 11:25am
LegendOfNufc

I'd dislke to say that I have been hanging on the phone-line for 3 days waiting for an answer, but I have to AliB110...