Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Amazing Spider-Man » Non stop loading » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 28, 12 at 9:49pmBigBang_369

Alright, so I beat the game today, (awesome by the way) and I watched all the cutscenes and what not, but in the loading screen from the final cutscene to the gameplay, it just keeps loading. I have waited for about 30 minutes to see if it would load, and i've tried going back to the last checkpoint and replaying it until I get to the loading screen, but the same thing always happens. Has anyone had a similar problem and knows how to fix it? I really don't want to start a new game considering I've already had to do that, and I don't want to lose all my progress on the comic pages again.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 15, 14 at 4:43pm
GamesRMyLife

What you need to do to fix the problem is to hold down the start button for 3 seconds and then press B so that should do the trick. If anyone has this problem that can't be fixed tell me so I can tell you the most advanced way of doing this trick.

Jul 17, 14 at 1:12am
aaron bush

What does it mean not to live update

Is there a update to the game

Apr 20, 14 at 3:33pm
sonnyb76

I'm stuck on Chapter 7 Spidey to the rescue I can't get into the air vents I'm upset

Oct 21, 12 at 11:13am
jackomondo

my problem isn't that the game cant stop loading its that on chapter 6 I cant leave the 1 of the air ducts but if I go back to where i entered it the door has closed and locked.At the end of the air duct I can see all the rooms exccpt the one I need to enter.Dose any one know what to do to fix it?

Aug 13, 12 at 10:50pm
bigben4879

it seems like everytime you do anything there was a load screen. It wasn't as bad a Bayonette but was still pretty bad.

Aug 08, 12 at 3:21pm
Alexander Klemm

Same thing hapened to me!! My problem is, I cant install it because i dont have enough space, and because i have the new slim xbox360, there are not a lot of hard drives that you can use. for a memory hard drive that works, it cost 123$!!! Please help!

Jul 07, 12 at 6:26am
landshark9889

the same thing happened to me...i fought the lizard 5 or 6 times and it still never loaded after like an hour on the first try. and clearing the cache and everything didnt work but then i decided to install the amazing spider man and chapter 13 loaded instantly!!!

Jun 30, 12 at 1:17pm
Spider-Man Fan

So this morning after last night's attempt failed after installing, uninstalling, then installing again, uninstalling, and installing once more to my hard-drive.. I put the game in this morning, beat The Lizard, past the credits, and cut-scenes, and Chapter 13 loaded up instantly! Like within' 5 seconds! So my best advice to you is to keep installing and uninstalling until it works, which it should, just takes a little luck!

Best regards~

Jun 29, 12 at 8:22pm
Spider-Man Fan

I found two pieces of advice that may be useful, I shall try them shortly.

Either install, uninstall. then install again to your hard-drive, and see if it works, or this;

dbG33K
6 posts since
Jun 28, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 9:18 AM (in response to dbG33K)
Re: Chapter 13: "Peter and Gwen" Loading... never ends!
It's a miracle! This morning, I decided to once again try my luck. First I attempted to play it from the HDD, with cleared cache and NOT install the Live Update. It failed. I then uninstalled it from the HDD, played from the disc, still without running the Live Update, and it worked! Thanks for all your help guys! Crisis averted

Wish you luck.

Jun 29, 12 at 7:58pm
Spider-Man Fan

Don't waste your time, I have the exact same problem, so like you, thinking it was a disk error, I took it back to my retailer and exchanged it for a brand new copy, and the exact same thing happened. Started from my checkpoint against The Lizard, beat it, went through the cut-scenes/credits and still nothing.. I waiting for 2 hours this time.. so yeah.. I have no idea what could have possibly caused this, and for everyone else it's been fine, besides for you, another guy, and I. So if you really love the game, and really don't want to get your money back for it, like me, just keep it and hope they release an update for the game soon to fix this issue. Also, I recommend not creating a new game, just to have the same problem and lose all your progress. Waiting for an update seems like the best bet.