Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » [ASK] About Teostra » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Jun 28, 12 at 5:37pmSavirez

Well, i tried to figure out how to break his horn. I'm using Eager Cleaver right now but i never manage to break his horn. What weapon you recommend to me? Do I need to use Impact type weapon? Can you broke it with bombs? Please, I tried to craft the Red Dragonsword. thanks...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 12, 12 at 10:40am
animal_lover310

By the way if u make the longsword made of Lao Shan materials u can kill Lunastra in 1 quest if u do it right

P.s. this is without upgrades

Jul 10, 12 at 6:57am
animal_lover310

quote gn_x00
the cat make it even more unfair to cham. bowgunning cham is too simple to be called a fight

and the cat is useful too with DS in G-Rank cham. since the cham is big enough so that the cat usually bomb him and we don't get hit by the bomb
I use bowgun on Cham because I hate all my weapons bouncing off his hide

Jul 10, 12 at 4:05am
gn_x00

the cat make it even more unfair to cham. bowgunning cham is too simple to be called a fight

and the cat is useful too with DS in G-Rank cham. since the cham is big enough so that the cat usually bomb him and we don't get hit by the bomb

Jul 09, 12 at 10:41pm
animal_lover310

Hmm I also find the cat only useful with chameleos I use a rapid-fire fire element bowgun on him and cat makes him lay off me so I can shoot

Jul 09, 12 at 4:54pm
gn_x00

quote animal_lover310
quote gn_x00
yea it is annoying.
At first it looks like they make a good distraction and save our live multiple times, but if you try not using them in fight, it actually easier to dodge most attack if there is no comrade.

and I don't need to start talking about the bomber cat do almost no
damage while seriously make us hard to attack
I agree bomber cats are annoying you go to get an awesomely powerful hit because you just got the perfect chance and they blow you up instead
I find that bomber cats are only useful for killing chameleos. since in my experience, the cat managed to flinch chameleos around 5 - 8x per fight (the fight is around 14-18 min)

Jul 09, 12 at 1:58pm
animal_lover310

quote gn_x00
yea it is annoying.
At first it looks like they make a good distraction and save our live multiple times, but if you try not using them in fight, it actually easier to dodge most attack if there is no comrade.

and I don't need to start talking about the bomber cat do almost no
damage while seriously make us hard to attack
I agree bomber cats are annoying you go to get an awesomely powerful hit because you just got the perfect chance and they blow you up instead

Jul 08, 12 at 12:45am
gn_x00

yea it is annoying.

and I don't need to start talking about the bomber cat do almost no damage while seriously make us hard to attack

Jul 07, 12 at 11:35pm
animal_lover310

By the way I find the cat annoying and don't use him

Jul 07, 12 at 11:30pm
animal_lover310

quote PhantomTsuki
A good candidate is Sakura Recorder, made from Anvil Hammer. Better candidates are Titernia/, from Valkyrie Blade and Growling Wyvern, from Rampart, but I personally find it difficult to GS or lance Teostra, especially with the aura on. You can use Daora armor, which give you Terrain Damage Negate, or if you're skilled, use Immunizer and suck up the damage.
Ok for one teostra and Lunastra are not hard to kill in the first place second a GS is either the second or first easiest weapon to kill him with and by the way u don't need dragon element 2 break horn I do it with the ravager blade+ all the time if u don't know how to fight them YouTube has great guides:P

Jul 07, 12 at 6:03am
Savirez

I can't even kill this guy