Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy IX » mhm... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If your message involves or pertains to several games of the Final Fantasy series and not this game specifically, please post it within the General Final Fantasy Forum instead.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 28, 12 at 10:55amii-Umakiyo

Im thinking i might buy this for my PSx but is it a good game? what do you people think?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 24, 12 at 8:12pm
Lovedove

I love Final Fantasy IV. It's my favorite next to IX. That's why I love the Namingway Card and Kain's Lance. ^-^b

Jul 24, 12 at 3:21am
Grav

I have two words for you, Namingway Card the picture makes me chuckle. But yeah, clouds sword was a nice addition!

Jul 23, 12 at 10:26am
Chris Simmons

In Lindblum weapon shop, there is a sword on the wall, Cloud Strife anyone

Jul 23, 12 at 8:22am
Grav

quote Lovedove
That's right Grav. =) But it's especially awesome when you DO notice the cameos because it makes you feel super smart and reinforces your Final Fantasy knowledge/experiences.
I was amazed at the amount the got in, not just characters but little things like statues, or places! It truly is a homage to the previous games

Jul 21, 12 at 3:03pm
Lovedove

That's right Grav. =) But it's especially awesome when you DO notice the cameos because it makes you feel super smart and reinforces your Final Fantasy knowledge/experiences.

Jul 18, 12 at 2:39am
Grav

Although, if you've not played the other Final Fantasy games, some of the little cameos and such you may not get. Not that it's detrimental to the game experience, you can still enjoy the game otherwise, it's by far one of my fav FF games to date.

Jul 09, 12 at 8:27pm
Lovedove

This is definitely a must for any RPG fan or Final Fantasy gamer. ;D

Jul 09, 12 at 4:42am
rubicant phantom

Hell yeah, FF9 is well made and should keep you smiling as the world is very colourful or at least keep you on the edge of your seat. it’s a good all rounder with some interesting ideas thrown it.

Jul 01, 12 at 3:19pm
The Perfect Skies

Also if you're looking to start playing any final fantasy, this is the one to play.

Jul 01, 12 at 11:25am
Arkyu7x777

good game, i can play it for days and not get bored