Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » League of Legends » Jayce » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AD Carry Mage Jungler Support Top Lane

hideOriginal Post

Jun 28, 12 at 7:48amChaosfire

Jayce has been rumored to be the 100th champion. Some time ago, around the volibear patch, Morello hinted of a champion that could switch between melee and ranged.

Jayce's files were found in the PBE client some time ago, the same way draven's were found.
Anyway, Discuss your thoughts about Jayce. I'll update as soon as more news is released.
Ability Details -Courtesy of Bass Ultra

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 13, 13 at 3:48pm
Skyexplorer

Slicer He has incredible poke with E+Q, right now in hammer form the damage on his Q+E is also crazy.

Common builds currently for him are manamune, black cleaver, blood thirster, last whisper, *maybe insert tanky item here*, and whatever boots best applies for the team you're facing.

Jul 13, 13 at 3:40pm
Slicer

So like, I bought Jayce yesterday and he's really fun to use from what I have played so far. Any things I should know or anyone have any tips for me before I embark on my journey to maining the Defender of Tomorrow?

May 21, 13 at 11:16am
Skyexplorer

He is played quite a lot. I'm not sure what you're basing it off of. I see him way more than I want to.

May 21, 13 at 5:47am
wingsofvalorx

Why isn't this champion played more often? He is just too strong, I played him mid awhile back and dominated, too good to pass up, definatley gonna learn him when I get the chance.

Mar 28, 13 at 6:42am
BluAnimal

quote ShadowCrystallux
Who needs damage when playing Jayce? 20% of maximum health in damage, well that's fair. And Lorx isn't THAT scary. I'm still alive aren't I :3?
Oh look you found Season 2 Jayce. :3

E used to be the skill to max but now maxing Q is preferred. You'll still get a damaging move in Hammer form but you'll also get a really strong poke. The old Jayce used to be stack health and metagolem items like trinity force then just smack people for % damage.

Now it's better to use your Q and acceleration gate to do the damage, with large amounts of CDR and Armor Pen.

Originally posted

ShadowCrystallux

Who needs damage when playing Jayce? 20% of maximum health in damage, well that's fair. And Lorx isn't THAT scary. I'm still alive aren't I :3?

Originally posted

BluAnimal

quote ChibiTheTechGuy
I can only really remember this one game I was playing as Jayce during f2p week. I was solo top vs Lee I think, when Vi (jungler) comes to gank. I was pretty much next to their turret so I flashed out. And there I was thinking I was safe when all of a sudden I hear Vi shout out "Hey Jayce!" Then Vi gave me a big ol' high five.
GET DUNK3DDDDDDDD

Originally posted

ChibiTheTechGuy

I can only really remember this one game I was playing as Jayce during f2p week. I was solo top vs Lee I think, when Vi (jungler) comes to gank. I was pretty much next to their turret so I flashed out. And there I was thinking I was safe when all of a sudden I hear Vi shout out "Hey Jayce!" Then Vi gave me a big ol' high five.

Originally posted

Jimmy007

I think I'll try out both builds but I generally prefer champs with a bit of tankiness so I'll probably prefer Vicarious' way.

Thanks for all the help and thanks to BluAnimal for moving the thread. I'd hate to feel Lorx's wrath ._.

Originally posted

BluAnimal

He's fine to slap on some tank. But he has so much range and utility that you shouldn't ever find yourself needing to stack on health. His kit allows him to stay back and throw out damage, hard. You can still jump in the fray, but only after Amumu/Maokai/Hecarim/Insert tank here goes in first.

Originally posted