Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dragon's Dogma » Serious bug/glitch » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 27, 12 at 4:19pmTheBigLebowski

Well for some reason the merchant (Asalam is his sorry name) in the pawn guild in post game isnt behind his table. I checked several times and he just isnt there. I guess my game got glitched.

Ugh!!!!!

I am done with the game I guess, because I can't go any further this way. Luckily there are more games out there. FU Capcom.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 05, 14 at 11:54am
Psn DarkEddie

Playing through the game like any person, but once I reached the Everfall something went amiss. I skipped the cutscene where you grab the ledge and headed back to the surface. After I came back down I went to where Quince is and saw a clone of my Arisen standing there (I have a few screenshots), she did nothing at all.

Now for the Everfall itself, when I jump off to get to other chambers I can't grab the ledge, it doesn't give me that option. Instead, when I get near a ledge and press R2, I pause for a split second in midair, thus, I have to repeatedly press R2 and essentially hump my way onto a platform. Even then, I end up faceplanting (with minimal damage, no matter how far I fall) when I land. This continues every freakin time i enter the everfalls i no longer even enter the area like normal it automatically puts me in the cutscene of ledge grabbing where quince is anyone at all kno how to reset this

Feb 12, 14 at 1:47pm
Requiem34

I was right. The voices did overlap. Release a pawn first before enlisting another, thats what i did and there voice stayed normal. Thank god. Was beginning to contemplate traveling with just me and Terra.

Feb 11, 14 at 12:42pm
Requiem34

No, in the rift, they sound normal, but once i leave the rift, their voices change into what i described. I try ignoring it, but its hard when they talk soooo much, and i'd turn the voices off but i dont want to miss anything crucial. Not into postgame. Or ng+ yet lol busy with side quests...which never seem to end.

Feb 11, 14 at 10:11am
Alkor

quote Requiem34
the voices glitch up and go either really deep or really high pitched.
Their owner just made them like that, these voices can be selected for pawns even if they sound very bad.

Feb 10, 14 at 8:59pm
Requiem34

Here's one. And im pretty sure its because i dont release pawns, i just go in the rift and choose a new pawn and have them replace old ones, so the voices end up overlapping or merging, but the voices glitch up and go either really deep or really high pitched. So annoying -_-

Sep 12, 12 at 2:26pm
MarceloXLIV

I have a bug that started once I first entered the Soulflayer Canyon through the East Entrance (and got the trophy "Into Soulflayer Canyon"). When I first tried to access the map of the dungeon, it locked the game, I had to reset my PS3. Then it happened when I tried to save there, and then in the middle of a battle. I tried to exit the place, and then the game locked on me just as I was passing The Ruins of Heavenspeak Fort (checking the map). Could this this a GAME bug or my BluRay reader is dying? Tks!

Jun 29, 12 at 3:09pm
Antall

It takes around 10 days for him to respawn. If he doesn't: start ng+

Jun 27, 12 at 5:39pm
Rayxanber

I had the exact same problem, actually, which for me happened because I accidentally ran past the area when fleeing from the guards post-game. The innkeeper, like most other NPCs in Gran Soren, panicked and flailed out of the building, disappearing. At some point I just decided he was gone/glitched as well and was sleeping at the rest stop that appears just inside the city's northern gate.

But lo and behold, after about a week or so in-game, Asalam re-spawned behind his desk...leading me to believe the silly twit somehow got himself killed while running for his life from little ol' me. In other words, try sleeping for a week or so, or go wander about in Everfall a few good times. He ought to reappear.

Jun 27, 12 at 4:19pm
TheBigLebowski

Well for some reason the merchant (Asalam is his sorry name) in the pawn guild in post game isnt behind his table. I checked several times and he just isnt there. I guess my game got glitched.

Ugh!!!!!

I am done with the game I guess, because I can't go any further this way. Luckily there are more games out there. FU Capcom.