Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » PC Games and Steam » Neoseeker reviews Civilization V: Gods & Kings » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Neoseeker does not support warez of any kind. Any request for CD keys will be deleted or closed on sight, regardless of the situation. Thank you

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 10, 12 at 2:31am

The assessment was great, though early reviews I've read have been positive. I also want to quote this line "Excellence shouldn't be met with mediocrity, but the opportunity to revisit excellence shouldn't be ignored either." I totally agree with that.

Dec 04, 12 at 4:05pm

billg Thanks billg, I'm a big Civ 2 fan myself.

Dec 04, 12 at 4:02pm

Nice review. And I agree with your assessment. Of course, in general, I must admit that I still prefer Civilization II over all the other sequels. It's not even close (although I do like many of the features introduced later in the series).

Note that I borrowed one of your screenshots (with attribution, I assure you) for a blog post of my own. That's how I stumbled across this site.

Jun 27, 12 at 1:24pm

Another review from our dude bluexy. This time, Rory takes a look at the first Civ V expansion, Gods & Kings. Have a gander, let us know your thoughts!