Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » tigerex is scary, anoyin n hard. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Jun 27, 12 at 12:49pmCrimson Dragon

omg, he bites charge and spins

all i want is to finish this game. but no, he ruins it. im hr1 i got khezu shock blade.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 18, 12 at 7:20pm
X TYRANT X

the guard ability helps a lot. i just beat up his head, block, and dip out to let my stamina charge. then if u need to heal just flash bomb him and use a mega potion. i use a sword and shield, i think melee weapons are nicer to use against him than ranged weapons

Jun 28, 12 at 5:26pm
Savirez

Use Ravager blade+ is easier. 3 level charge on its head make it flinch, 1 more 3 level charge make its head cracked lol . But you need a good timing, when i say good, i mean "Perfect" because it's movement is incredibly fast.

Jun 28, 12 at 8:51am
RaThaLoS 123 MhFu

quote Ceadeus
How long have you played it? I have finished the game already. So maybe I can help you.

There =) sorted.
Anyways don't be scared of Tigrex, he was scary for me, until I learned flash spam :3 But, no flash spam is not the solution, it's a wimpy, crappy, nooby skill.

Jun 28, 12 at 8:12am
Ceadeus

when i killed him i just got on a ledge near the nest and shot it with a bowgun several times. just to avoid getting my head cut off by his claws. i hate bowguns though.

Jun 28, 12 at 3:17am
sSret533

Yay! someone is actually like me! Basically just stay by its left side for melee and ledge it with range. I personally think khezu shock would be more then enough for him. Hope it helps

Jun 27, 12 at 5:19pm
Ceadeus

sorry if i misspelled anything. my computer is a bit slow right now.

Jun 27, 12 at 5:15pm
Ceadeus

how long hav you played it? i have finished the game already. so myb i can hlp you.

Jun 27, 12 at 1:04pm
RaThaLoS 123 MhFu

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38854/t1739899-noobie-guide-for-tigrex-nf/

You are lucky I made a Tigrex guide!

Jun 27, 12 at 12:49pm
Crimson Dragon

omg, he bites charge and spins

all i want is to finish this game. but no, he ruins it. im hr1 i got khezu shock blade.