Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 » PES 2013: New/Changed Control Lists » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina Borussia Dortmund Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester Verona Genoa Heart of Midlothian Casillas Inter Juventus Siena Lyon Pescara Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town Sunderland AFC Sampdoria Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese Van Der Vaart
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 27, 12 at 5:47amParmar1993

http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/pes-2013-newchanged-moves-list/

this is the list of controls in the game and the changes from PES2012 are indicated. what do you think?

if you can't be bothered to go through the links, here are the pictures on the links:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 27, 13 at 5:10am
dediarjuna

=# header goal on corner
=

Nov 27, 13 at 5:09am
dediarjuna

=# header goal on corner
=

Jul 25, 12 at 12:18am
Parmar1993

I'm probably not going to get it until about a week before release as getting the demo pretty much ruined the old game and I like my BAL save that I've got going on at the moment.

Jul 24, 12 at 11:30pm
Highbury Highs

quote DaveyPoshboy
Read about the whole additional use of the R stick to passes.. bit confused as to what it actually does- it was pretty much implied that, particulary in long-balls, the R stick can be used to manipulate curl/spin etc? Can anyone confirm? Highbury Highs??
Didn't try it much when I went to Konami but yes, it's true.

Demo's out now lads, so get downloading and try it for yourself!

Jul 24, 12 at 3:16pm
DaveyPoshboy

Wsa reading an article I think linked by ign on twitter which went in-depth about the new handling and controls. I can't find it atm but it made me really excited for the game.

Bit typical that, as it put, even the clumsiest and (for lack of better word) shittest players can pull off stunning first-touch feints etc, It'll be really interesting to see and potentially be able to mould tricks/skills/flicks into first touches for long balls/lobs.

Read about the whole additional use of the R stick to passes.. bit confused as to what it actually does- it was pretty much implied that, particulary in long-balls, the R stick can be used to manipulate curl/spin etc? Can anyone confirm? Highbury Highs??

Jun 27, 12 at 9:43am
Tommo

Aye, cheers for that.

Based entirely on the controls, it sounds like tackling might not be that much of a problem; you're still able to pressurise the opposition with the R1+X combo but there's an element of skill in actually applying the tackle. I'll be interested to see how it works in-game though, along with the 'Defensive Tracking' (which I'm assuming will work exactly the same as the R2+Left stick in previous game).

Deft and Dynamic 1st Touch seem reasonably easy enough to use, although this 'Double Touch' and nutmeg bollocks sounds complicated. I can't see me using that all that often in game unless it becomes a cheat option online (like lobbed through balls and 1-2s have been in the past).

Jun 27, 12 at 7:26am
techTHM

Thanks for sharing that!

Jun 27, 12 at 5:47am
Parmar1993

http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/pes-2013-newchanged-moves-list/

this is the list of controls in the game and the changes from PES2012 are indicated. what do you think?

if you can't be bothered to go through the links, here are the pictures on the links: