Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The World Ends with You » TWEWY On-Topic GD:1, A kingdom Of Our Hearts » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 27, 12 at 4:33amkluck

Last time on A Kingdom Of Our Hearts; In a deep Chasm on the moon, our brave heroes, Rabla and Pheonyx, along side their Heroic spirits, mooglegirl3 and
Cucurbita, discuss how to take out our evil overlord Kanon.

Unknown to our heroes, Kanon is actually an idiot who's only attack is "succumb", "succumb", "succumb" and has been secretly drafting the service of Cirno, Arcliff and
HiKaRi.

The underdog, ssbm freak, makes a pact with Kefira, after being betrayed and narrowly escaping death by the undoing of his previous partner, Breaker13.
Shadow warrior 9 gets a special mention as the Goddess, Kluck, descends the heavens to introduce two new wildcards, AntipathicZora and neffoneR, into the grail war. What will be the resolve of our two new contenders? Will our heroes find the Cybody sealed in the depths of the moon? Will Kano- KIRABOSHI~ *Sign*

Find out in today's episode of for the love of God, stop deleting our GDs: the animation! A Kingdom Of our Hearts!

So with the upcoming announcement of The World Ends With You 2, I though it would be a good idea to get everyone together once again. Blah, blah, blah...

quote Cirno
Oh look, I actually made it.
Anywho, welcome to The World Ends With You Forum's first On-topic GD. I'm not sure if I need a mod's permission for this and I obviously don't care.
Basically, you post about stuff like the worst pin, best pin... You get the idea, right?
Remember, all things posted here must be related to the game.
So no random chatting unfortunate for us..
We might've already talked about bosses and Another Day, so this is mostly your opinion stuff.

And to spoil this week's episode of A Kingdom Of Our Hearts, Kanon dies. \D

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 06, 13 at 11:52pm
Rabla

So guys I finished Solo Remix and suddenly new art

Mobile wallpaper getto

Oct 09, 12 at 7:52pm
Rabla

quote Kanon
Also The Worlds End With You is on there too.

Because, you know, it's the main theme of the Sequel.

IF YOU LOOK VERY CLOSELY AT THE NEW 7 DAYS IMAGE, YOU CAN KIND OF SEE THAT THE SKY IS PROMINENT IN THE PICTURE

HOENN 2WY CONFIRMED

Oct 09, 12 at 9:58am
Kanon

Also The Worlds End With You is on there too.

Because, you know, it's the main theme of the Sequel.

Oct 09, 12 at 7:40am
Pheonyx

New album, featuring the countdown remixes, Kingdom Hearts remixes, and the three new songs for Solo Mix.

Oct 09, 12 at 3:01am
neffoneR

Anywone kind enough to tell me what -Crossover- is?

Oct 08, 12 at 7:39pm
Rabla

Oh right, I fell asleep after midnight so I thought today was the 10th.

Still, it is actually out. I've got it.

Oct 08, 12 at 5:05pm
Pheonyx

They pushed it back to the 10th. Or maybe it was out on the 20th in Japan but made us Westerners (and Australians which in some areas is slightly more east) wait another 20 days.

Oct 08, 12 at 4:34pm
Kanon

Wasn't it out on the 20th?

Oct 08, 12 at 4:24pm
Pheonyx

Now I'm no expert on timezones but even in Australia it shouldn't be the 10th already.

Oct 08, 12 at 4:22pm
Rabla

-Crossover- is out today btw.