Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Tales of Graces f » Tales Hurt 'n Heal 2-Heroes throughout Time » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Apple Gel Colette Genis Kratos Lemon Gel Life Bottle Lloyd Melange Gel Milla Miracle Gel Orange Gel Pineapple Gel Presea Raine Sheena Zelos

hideOriginal Post

Jun 26, 12 at 7:22pmFauve

Hey all, welcome to the second round of H&H! The Pursuit gave the community the go ahead, so I tried to compile a list of main characters. Since it's just character names, there shouldn't be any problems or spoilers to worry about.Main thing to remember:

Hurt = Minus 2
Heal = Plus 1

Please make sure to update the numbers correctly in your post, as well as mentioning at the bottom of each post who you hurt and who you healed. And most importantly,

You can only hurt and heal once every 4 hours.

So, let's get started. (<most of that is copied/pasted from Tenshi. Thanks Tenshi!

Anywho, since there are only 9 localized Tales games with main heroes that aren't the Descender, I took the liberty and added Luca Milda since people can technically play Innocence in English if they decide to patch it like I know Kratos and I have done.

•Stahn Aileron
•Reid Hershel
•Kyle Dunamis
•Lloyd Irving
•Veigue Lungberg
•Luke fon Fabre
•Emil Castagnier
•Luca Milda
•Yuri Lowell
•Asbel Lhant

DEFEATED
Jude Mathis
Cress Albane
Shing Meteoryte
Senel Coolidge

Oh yeah, and The Pursuit, I made this

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 15, 12 at 9:26am
Wolverine527

quote The Masterman
1. Do you guys like my new Signature and pic? The characters are supposed to move in the sig but I couldn't get it to work for whatever reason. If anyone could help with that it'd be great.

They look good,though the sig could look a little better,it seems kind of pixelated.

Aug 14, 12 at 7:52pm
Fauve

Can do. It's just not as fun or interesting as it was way back when. Like in April or May. I'm hoping in a few weeks when Graces is released, it may bring some life back to the forum. If nothing else then there's always Xillia eventually. I usually try to check the Xillia page a couple of times a week to see what's going on anyway.

Oh yeah 2 things....

1. Do you guys like my new Signature and pic? The characters are supposed to move in the sig but I couldn't get it to work for whatever reason. If anyone could help with that it'd be great.

2. Is anyone else buying the European edition of Graces f? I bought it last month for all the first day specials. It's pretty much like a collectors edition.

Aug 14, 12 at 7:26pm
Vicarious

The Masterman and Wolverine527 with all of this stuff I have been doing lately this completely slipped my mind sorry. Been busy when I come here and very busy IRL so it has been kinda tough.

We could always post in both guys. Just notify me if you ever want to chat or need some help and I will always show up.

Aug 11, 12 at 5:53pm
Wolverine527

quote The Masterman
Yeah that's pretty true. The occasional Kratos or Pusuit were in but it was pretty much just us. Well maybe in a month when it's released in Europe we'll gain some more activity. Till then I guess.
I guess,but I would think that the majority of that additional activity would just be people asking for help. I don't mind helping people out and all,but the forum just isn't the same if that's the only activity.

But I guess we could always move to the Tales of Xillia forum,it'll certainly be getting more activity sooner or later.

Aug 11, 12 at 11:14am
Fauve

quote Wolverine527
And with that,this forum will probably go dead...Unless we start another H&H,but I'm not sure if I want to do that unless more people will be more active. Near the end it felt like it was just you and me The Masterman...
Yeah that's pretty true. The occasional Kratos or Pusuit were in but it was pretty much just us. Well maybe in a month when it's released in Europe we'll gain some more activity. Till then I guess.

Aug 11, 12 at 9:14am
Wolverine527

And with that,this forum will probably go dead...Unless we start another H&H,but I'm not sure if I want to do that unless more people will be more active. Near the end it felt like it was just you and me The Masterman...

Aug 10, 12 at 8:35pm
Fauve

Congratulations Yuri Lowell. You are officially better than Fourier who won the last one.

Aug 09, 12 at 8:55am
Wolverine527

•Yuri Lowell - (15)

Eliminated:
•Stahn Aileron

We have a winner! It seems Yuri has once again proven his popularity by coming out on top.

Aug 08, 12 at 9:04am
Wolverine527

•Stahn Aileron - (1)
•Yuri Lowell - (14)

Aug 07, 12 at 10:35pm
Vicarious

•Stahn Aileron - (3)
•Yuri Lowell - (13)